Spoiler S3 Vengenance

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler S3 Vengenance

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
        lol we always talk about you purple
        tell me something I don't know, I'm an interesting subject, LMAO!! *pounces Tel, sits on her*

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
          Sorry... I get a bit loquacious sometimes (yeah...right... 'a bit'... I thnk 'gobby little madam' is actually more accurate!) Promise I'll try not to go too mad again...
          I tried to believe you
          I think that is what it is supposed to represent, too. Not that I'm complainin' - I totally dig the 'wildman' look...

Just as long as I know it's the norm...

*polishes her horns*

(Now that just sounds wrong...)

*hugs* Thanks! So, umm, help?
          OK, miss long winded (or is that long posted? heee) First of all, 'wild man' is why we say GRRRRR so much in here, but since my Blue devil has been working so much you haven't seen it lately but....GRRRR!!

Second, you are a normal thunker! *high fives*

Third, Blue polishes her horns daily so we are used to the sound of cloth rubbing against horns...*cracks up*

Forth, Just say what I told you earlier, "I drew this picture of Ronon/Dex for you. I admire how you play your character on SGA" ....Make sure you sign it and put your return address....

I'm splitting your post, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bunny
            Oh, and that would be a shame, wouldn't it?!
            "Mr. Dex, I can see your tummy..."

Please note that Bunny's nerves have once again informed her that the words 'tight', 'trousers', 'skin', and 'package' in the same sentence would be detrimental to her health, and so she must decline making the comment that is chasing itself around her head right now. The gremlins on the other hand....
            *snickers* just keep saying PG, PG, PG, I find it helps

And the belly sweater is soooorely missed in here *cries*

Originally posted by bunnygirl
            I know... some kind of govenment health warning is in order, maybe? (I allegedly do have a capping program, but if anyone else can find out where it stores the damn caps for me, they're a better person than I am... )

(PS: Sorry, purple... long post again! )
            In your capping program there is a place to designate where the caps go. Explore the settings tab of your program. If you have made caps and can't find them look in (follow this path): my computer, progams, (capping program name here), snapshots/screen shots... Then transfer them to a picture folder in 'my pictures.' Don't forget to convert them to jpeg before up loading them (unless they are png format, then you can keep them in that format) Quite often you can choose the format you want before you cap them. You should explore your program or read the manuel for it

Long again LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              The people at stargatecaps really now how to cap them! XD I just go there, save onto my computer and move to photobucket. Where sadly enough I had to make a Ronon folder...

The DVDs shouldnt come with a health warning, Jason should. 'Warning watching this man can cause: heart attack, fainting, breathing problems, blushing and perving. If you experience any other medical problems please contact your doctor immediately or if these symptoms last longer than 24 hours'.

I just had a hilarious mental picture of Ronon in an atlantis uniform. The **** wouldnt fit, the pants would come to his knees. Or then whoever was in charge of cleaning the uniforms could 'accidentally' shrink them in laundry and not have any of his size. Well woopsie back to his original clothes. That's just a darn shame aint it?

Bunny wins when it comes to long posts.
              First, it's not sad to have a Ronon folder, we all do, LOL

Second, health warning should come with all thunking materials

Third, the coolness factor would definitely be lost on Dex in an SGA uniform

Forth, you are giving bunny a run for her money on the long post thing, HA! But you are both funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                Okies - I espect a lot of you have seen these, but maybe some of you haven't (Sal hasn't, and said I'd post them up tonight ) - this is a little Ronon story from one of the recent SG mags:
                Page 1
                Page 2
                Page 3
                Page 4
                Page 5
                Page 6

(I don't think photobucket does thumbnails... so I just have the links ).

Actually quite a few cute pics in this mag... looks like I've got a date with the scanner tomorrow! (too late now - going to bed v. soon).

I see you figured out thumb nails, cool! ...and I usually post the sg mag articles so, yes, I did post it when it came out, LOL but reposting is good for the newbs! I repost from time to time....Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by icetears View Post
                  I'm bored and lonely so... pics! enjoy

Spoiler S3 Vengenance

Great scene! Laughed hard at it.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...onan/Dex63.jpg

Don't remember who I snuched this one from but thanks for posting it.
                    The original picture came from Blue (he's on a beach)

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      JM is so cool!! Thank him for us please and thank you for bringing them here!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/earndoggy/S3Phantoms/10zph.jpg

Dex: Oh, for crying out loud. This I cannot look at. Shep... you REALLY need to change your pants!
                        LOL, good one!!

Comment

lol thanks… just found out today that I most likely wont get my.. what do you call it… grade/degree(?) in english…
                          Those are two different things. A grade is what you get at the end of the class. A degree is what you get at the end of four years in college. Do you mean you won't get a good grade in English? I'm sorry to hear that because you are doing excellent in here

Comment

Spoiler S3 Vengenance

Spoiler:
                            http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147/85icetears/SGA/Ronon/Vengenance/0122f6b5.jpg
                            http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...e/1ff7d03a.jpg
                            http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...e/2f6be991.jpg
                            Great ep and sweet caps girl!

Comment

Beautiful caps Ice.
                              I cracked up while looking at a few, the facial expressions.

First, it's not sad to have a Ronon folder, we all do, LOL

Second, health warning should come with all thunking materials

Third, the coolness factor would definitely be lost on Dex in an SGA uniform

Forth, you are giving bunny a run for her money on the long post thing, HA! But you are both funny!
                              Okay phew! Well the Ronon folder only has caps in it. The wallpapers I found are in my wallpaper folder.

Yay! If anyone has noticed (sadly enough I have, I notice random things) Bunny and I have (or had) matching post counts. Atleast we had all of last night. Now it might be messed up.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                tell me something I don't know, I'm an interesting subject, LMAO!! *pounces Tel, sits on her*
                                *muffled voice* eyyy ahhh!! *pulls out and sets off airhorn in purple's face to throw her off guard* lol
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X