Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dunno if theses have been posted but 2 pics from JM's blog

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by icetears View Post
      Cant explain it in a good way but… there is a little box thingy right under the pic, click that on the pics you want to thumbnail and then press Genrate HTML and IMG code on the bottom of the page…
      Hope that makes any sense
      Okies... currently giving it a go... let's see:

...Nope. That didn't work; let's try again...

...Not that one either...

Woo Hoo! Champion of the world! Thanks, Ice! *hugs* (And thanks for the yummies, too!)

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
      I think these pics are cute, I just want to cuddle him (maybe do a bit of grabby grabbing )
      http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/spar2/r1.jpg

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/spar2/r4.jpg

You and me both... especially that first one! Rawr!

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      Awww... this is what I love about this guy - he's absolutely hatstand (in a totally wonderful way)! I get the distinct impression he inhabits a world of sensibilities that I can definitely relate to... Mad boots? Check. Mad Jacket? Check. Random showing-off-bizarre-stuff-and-being-proud-of-it-by-pulling-silly-faces? Check. He'll be doing cuttlefish impressions next...

Thanks for the pics!
      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
        Most definitely! They are huge and rampant, my dear...

Okies - I espect a lot of you have seen these, but maybe some of you haven't (Sal hasn't, and said I'd post them up tonight ) - this is a little Ronon story from one of the recent SG mags:
        Page 1
        Page 2
        Page 3
        Page 4
        Page 5
        Page 6

(I don't think photobucket does thumbnails... so I just have the links ).

Actually quite a few cute pics in this mag... looks like I've got a date with the scanner tomorrow! (too late now - going to bed v. soon).

Awwww thanks Bunny! I'll read them when I get home tonight!!! *squishiehugs* Can't wait to. I wanna get the magazine, but this country kinda sucks...

yeah, you should

lol thanks… just found out today that I most likely wont get my.. what do you call it… grade/degree(?) in english…
        :O That's horrible. *huggles* I think it's grade, but I'm not totally sure...

Originally posted by Wolvie View Post
        I think these pics are cute, I just want to cuddle him (maybe do a bit of grabby grabbing )

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/spar2/r1.jpg

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/spar2/r4.jpg
        I love the first one. He looks so good! I love his smile, and it's kinda good that he doesnt smile that much cuz when he does it's so much more special.

Spoiler S3 Vengenance

Spoiler:

BIG stick
        Now I shall go to school with BAD thoughts! But that stick looks bigger since last time? Maybe it grew? OOoooh Satedan thing? Growing sticks? *headdesk* BAD THOUGHTS!
        I'm gonna stop now... Before I get in trouble... I'll take my bad thoughts to school with me...
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

lol thanks… just found out today that I most likely wont get my.. what do you call it… grade/degree(?) in english…
          No way! *hugs*. That does indeed suck... *Bunny tries to think of ways to cheer Ice up...*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Awwww thanks Bunny! I'll read them when I get home tonight!!! *squishiehugs* Can't wait to. I wanna get the magazine, but this country kinda sucks...
          Oddly enough, it is the most nonedescript of little newsagents that stocks the mag near me... I couldn't believe it when I saw it!

Now I shall go to school with BAD thoughts! But that stick looks bigger since last time? Maybe it grew? OOoooh Satedan thing? Growing sticks? *headdesk* BAD THOUGHTS!
          I'm gonna stop now... Before I get in trouble... I'll take my bad thoughts to school with me...

You bad person! I only clicked on a couple of the spoilers (otherwise I'd be late for work again...) and missed that one - now you've drawn my attention to it, I can't stop giggling and I'm going to be late for work again - and not only that, I'm going to be late for work again with bad thoughts!!!

I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Nope, first I have seen those.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
              Nope, first I have seen those.
              I've never seen them very nice
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

That's a really nice jacket...I love his expressions. Where in the blog did you find these?

No way! *hugs*. That does indeed suck... *Bunny tries to think of ways to cheer Ice up...*

Oddly enough, it is the most nonedescript of little newsagents that stocks the mag near me... I couldn't believe it when I saw it!

You bad person! I only clicked on a couple of the spoilers (otherwise I'd be late for work again...) and missed that one - now you've drawn my attention to it, I can't stop giggling and I'm going to be late for work again - and not only that, I'm going to be late for work again with bad thoughts!!!

Well here they stock random stuff. Or magazines. I was actually suprised when I went to ABC and found a Season 2 guide. I bought it, it has nice pictures of Jason. And of course now my friends think I'm really addicted! People when you have a large shelf filled with SG dvds it's not always smart to buy any more stuff while with them...Especially if they dont get stargate...

Bunny, isnt it better to be late with bad thoughts, than just late? I'd rather be late with bad thoughts, but it would be funny excuse. 'Oh sorry I'm late, I was having bad thoughts about Jason Momoa. Why are you looking at me all funny?'
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*looks innocent - because this is obviously something that has never, ever crossed Bunny's mind, nope, never, not on your life... *

Are my horns sparkling yet?
                  **sharpens Bunny's horns with a nail file**

Photobucket does do thumbnails but I don't know how to do it. When doggy or purple come on later, they will tell you how to do it.

*calling* Doggy! Purple! Where are you?
                  I'm here, but I see Ice (bless her heart) already did the deed and it was a well done deed because it seems to have worked! LOL!!

Don't remember who I snuched this one from but thanks for posting it.
                  That would be lil' ol' me!! **Doggy gives Grey a big grin** It was fun making it... I got into a trance at one point and just gazed at the screen until my eyes glazed over and my dog had to goose me to wake me up!

Niiiice!! **LSJIJRelsilwnki** **Oops, bumped head on keyboard when I keeled over**

You can't stop before you get in trouble. It's impossible! Waaaaay too late! LMAO! **Doggy helps Sal carry the bad thoughts and shares them happily**

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Dex: Oh, for crying out loud. This I cannot look at. Shep... you REALLY need to change your pants!

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X