X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ey girls, I capped the season 3 promo, pics of Ronan (major spoilers)
          here they are
          Spoiler:
          & got some topless Ronan pics for you all, oh and some pics of his wife to pin on your dart board lol

Last edited by telpethoniel; 28 July 2006, 10:54 PM.
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Tonigh--- my eyes were on Ronon beautiful Arms.. ***drool** keep em exposed babii lol! Hotnesss XD

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
              Tonigh--- my eyes were on Ronon beautiful Arms.. ***drool** keep em exposed babii lol! Hotnesss XD
              What do you think about shoulders, taned, muscular, naked Ronan shoulders
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Omg.... Dont say anymore.. I wont be able to sleep tonight! LOL.. =] We need shirt less ronon.... NOW! Lol...

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                  Omg.... Dont say anymore.. I wont be able to sleep tonight! LOL.. =] We need shirt less ronon.... NOW! Lol...
                  Plenty in Sateda, lol

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                    Ey girls, I capped the season 3 promo ---plot give-aways for Seteda
                    Spoiler:
                    & got some topless Ronan pics for you all, oh and some pics of his wife to pin on your dart board lol

here they are
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Tel Great shots! You should go back and spoil tag the parts I just covered up in your post cuz that is a spoiler too! ....edit-You are such a good little devil! heee
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 28 July 2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      Thanks Tel Great shots! You should go back and spoil tag the parts I just covered up in your post cuz that is a spoiler too!
                      oops, there I go getting carried away again, all fixed

Comment

*pounces Tel* silly girl, its ok, we all get that way with him! heeee How you doin girly?

Comment

*pounces Tel* silly girl, its ok, we all get that way with him! heeee How you doin girly?
                          I'm doin good, I just started back at studying, how about you?

Comment

School is back insession? ...I'm trying to get my life back together after selling my business. There is so much I neglected at home as the President of a corp. Now I have projects galore....

Comment

School is back insession? ...I'm trying to get my life back together after selling my business. There is so much I neglected at home as the President of a corp. Now I have projects galore....
                              Where are you working /what as?
                              School or Tertiary as I'm doing is back in Australia

Comment

I'm not working silly, I just sold my business. I was the president of my own corperation....heee

I'm not that familiar with the Aussy education system, sorry...

Comment

Working...
                                X