• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey ya'll, I have a question. Is anybody going to send Jason a birthday card? His birthday's coming up, ya know. If somebody else will send one, I'll send one too, but I don't want to be the only person on the thread who sends one!

Comment

Blue probably will but I don't do cards much, lol

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                  that's cute!

Comment

Hey ya'll, I have a question. Is anybody going to send Jason a birthday card? His birthday's coming up, ya know. If somebody else will send one, I'll send one too, but I don't want to be the only person on the thread who sends one!
                    doggy I will if ya PM me where to send it. That is only a couple days off too!
                    Hugz, TexanBeauty

Comment

I love this bit! He's so darn sexy in this scene just sitting there with the cute twinkle in his eyes
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Very cute twinkle! LOL

Comment

Topless Ronan spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          Ey girls, I just freeze framed the preview for Sateda & I seriously see a topless Ronan in there, you know at the bit just before where he calls out "If you want me come and get me" (albeit in bed on top of his wife) lol and a little girl too
                          Last edited by telpethoniel; 26 July 2006, 10:21 PM.
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                            Spoiler:
                            Ey girls, I jsut freeze framed the preview for Sateda & I seriously see a topless Ronan in there (albeit in bed on top of his wife) lol and a little girl too
                            OK... now I'm horribly envious of a fictional character... um... by the way... perhaps that should have been a spoiler???? Not sure, probably everyone's seen the preview. I need a life... sheesh, I WANNA DO A TOPLESS SCENE WITH RONON!!! LOL!!! I mean him topless, not me!!! Eeeek!!
                            Last edited by earndoggy; 26 July 2006, 10:44 PM.

Comment

OK... now I'm horribly envious of a fictional character... um... by the way... perhaps that should have been a spoiler???? Not sure, probably everyone's seen the preview. I need a life... sheesh, I WANNA DO A TOPLESS SCENE WITH RONON!!! LOL!!! I mean him topless, not me!!! Eeeek!!
                              oops, I changed to having spoiler tags, got a little enthusiastic there

Comment

That is a total spoiler for Seteda so don't leak it!!! But thanks for getting my hopes up!

Comment

Working...
                                X