Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry for lurking so much. I have been busy with dA (DeviantArt) and I kinda forgot about the think thread! LOL Bad Jess!

Oh gawd the man is so sexy! I am loving the pics girls, keep it up! Now I have to go through all the pages I have missed xD

Looks around... I miss Doggy! Poor Doggy, and her sister. If I could send flowers and a box of chololates to them I would. Doggy when you get back, here is a hug for you **Hug**

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                        Sorry for lurking so much. I have been busy with dA (DeviantArt) and I kinda forgot about the think thread! LOL Bad Jess!

Oh gawd the man is so sexy! I am loving the pics girls, keep it up! Now I have to go through all the pages I have missed xD

Looks around... I miss Doggy! Poor Doggy, and her sister. If I could send flowers and a box of chololates to them I would. Doggy when you get back, here is a hug for you **Hug**

Welcome back out of lurk mode.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              Dammit! Sheppy's gonna get it now! That man chooses the absolutely suckiest times to sneeze!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                And this is what happenes when McKay gets too much caffeine and sugar.

Comment

Working...
                                X