• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Oh, very nice Bozi! thanks for sharing

Hi tel!
    *Waves frantically at purple *
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Ey guys, I made another banner

feel free to snurch but I'm using it as a forum banner
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
        Here is some icons for ya'll : :

Oooo dose are sexy!!! **Drools over icons** You wouldn't mind if I snurched one... would ya? I am thinkin about using the one that says "Sexy" for my IM avatar/icon... xD.

Ronon Dex Devil
        Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Hi all. I am safely in Iowa after a long and tiring plane trip. The family is well, they seem to be dealing with all this in a healthy way. They have accepted the fact that my sister is going to be gone soon and have come to terms with it.

She's zonked out on meds most of the time, but she wakes up now and then. She recognized me and was happy to see me. She looks pretty bad, extremely thin, the basic look of the last stages of cancer but when she is awake she's fairly alert for a few minutes at a time.

I'm on my nephew's computer, I'm staying with him and his wife and my adorably cute grandniece. He has a slow connection so I'll post a couple pics but then I'll need to leave to go to the Hospice House.

Love you all and thanks so very much for your prayers and support. I'll keep you updated whenever I can find the time.

I added you to my family prayer list. **Huggles to earndoggy.**

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              lol, that reminds me of those eyepuzzles where you have to squint to see the giraffe

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                Ey guys, I made another banner
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...antis/rdsf.jpg
                feel free to snurch but I'm using it as a forum banner
                Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning, Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Teyla: Ronan, you must not dwell on Major Sheppard's sneezing handicap. It will only cause dissent and negatively effect the team.

Ronan: **Grunt.**

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              Sheppy: See Ronan, Beckett said my sneezing only occurs when i aim at certain things.

Ronan: **Grunt.** Like what kind of certain things? Everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1

Sheppy: It's dark in here. It might be hard to aim in here.

Ronan: Don't worry about aiming. You're gonna miss when you sneeze anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X