• Show
Clear All

In honour of my promotion, here is a pic I thought was hilarious:

If this worked, it's supposed to be a clickable thumbnail:

Comment

Congrats AG!! and good job on the pic.
      sigpic

Comment

oooooh and have you seen my loverly banner that Mirishka made me? I lub my banner! I lub my Ronon! I LUB LUB LUB my Mirishka!

Clicky:

Comment

That's a real nice banner AG!! Very nice.
          sigpic

Comment

I am going out of town for the weekend tomorrow and as I wont have my comp (well this one) and I wont have gimp (my new plaything) I had to make a sig and this is what I made

sigpic

Comment

That's a cool looking LJ you have, mirishka. I have added it to my favourites so I can take a good look around while hubby is away this weekend

dragongirl, love the banner!
              sigpic
              Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

That looks like a cool LJ site you have, mirishka. I have added it to my favourites to check out this weekend when my hubby is away

(Sorry if this posted twice. I think the computer ate my first post, but as I probie I can't be sure)
                sigpic
                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I am going out of town for the weekend tomorrow and as I wont have my comp (well this one) and I wont have gimp (my new plaything) I had to make a sig and this is what I made

(intentional repost)

thats lovely DG. you're really getting good with GIMP - i actually thought it was more difficult than photoshop that's why is stuck with PS.

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                  That's a cool looking LJ you have, mirishka. I have added it to my favourites so I can take a good look around while hubby is away this weekend

thanks KIWI (i havent quite mastered LJ yet)

UOTE=Axolotl Glitterati;11961060]oooooh and have you seen my loverly banner that Mirishka made me? I lub my banner! I lub my Ronon! I LUB LUB LUB my Mirishka![/quote]

you're welcome AG
                  Last edited by mirishka; 07 October 2010, 12:16 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ns/threat1.jpg
                    thats really good

Comment

morning all
                      sigpic

Comment

hello

Comment

Goog morgen!

I shocked Mirishka with this one earlier so I thought I"d share. I have no idea where I got it... I compulsively save every pic I see and don't really make mental note of where I get them:

Click and laugh:

Oh and *squeeeeee/bounce/bounce* look at all my pretty sigs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post
                            Goog morgen!

I shocked Mirishka with this one earlier so I thought I"d share. I have no idea where I got it... I compulsively save every pic I see and don't really make mental note of where I get them:

Click and laugh: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...h_005bay62.jpg

Oh and *squeeeeee/bounce/bounce* look at all my pretty sigs!!!!

you're not kidding!! what a fantastic picture!! never seen it previously, thanks for sharing it honey.
                            Last edited by mirishka; 07 October 2010, 08:36 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

By the way, you girls all know how to get the latest Jason info right to your inbox (you need a gmail account for that though) right? Google Alerts? http://www.google.com/alerts Just fill it in, sit back and enjoy! If you don't have gmail, it looks like you can consult it as a feed online.

Comment

thanks AG, i have got google alerts, but there isnt much doing is there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X