No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh which pics did you want? the banner on that 80843 moves, they all do cos i have them on rotation so i just went there and it was a new banner. i wish i knew which pics you meant.
    Oops, so they do. I'll pm you with some idea. And no, not the pics above - although Jason does look rather gorgeous in them.
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

i love those pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
        Oops, so they do. I'll pm you with some idea. And no, not the pics above - although Jason does look rather gorgeous in them.
        he is beautiful isnt he? and the pics your talking about are from dragoncon 2009 - they are my favourite pics.

this next one, i changed the background and got rid of the bottles in the way.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post

this next one, i changed the background and got rid of the bottles in the way.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...reworked-1.jpg
          Your work is fantastic, Mirishka, but when Jason is concerned, my mind goes: What background? Which Bottles?
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Your work is fantastic, Mirishka, but when Jason is concerned, my mind goes: What background? Which Bottles?
            thanks honey, i appreciate it. ( i love photoshop)
            sigpic

Comment

And you know how to use it!!!
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Yes, Kiwi, he looks good on that horse. I like this one, because of the red color in the background, but it's grainy although i've scaled it down but it's much better than before. It was in the Empire Magazine and i think, it's an enlargement of the pic, i've posted on October 2nd. That's the cause of it's blurriness.

I think, the horse must be a 'Friese', in an other pic, you can see it from its side. I have to download it first, than i can post it for you.

And no, I think Jason and horses will never become friends, it's because of an incident long time before during his modeling career, he mentioned it at armageddon in Melbourne 2009, here is the link, if you like to watch it :

http:
                //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBLR59WAbDw&feature=related

And btw congrats on being off probation.
                Last edited by cavegirl; 08 October 2010, 07:04 AM. Reason: Link didn't work
                <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

nice pic CG!

yeah, i saw that interview when he was saying how " you wouldnt want me on you're back would you?" i think half the women in the audience passed out!
                    sigpic

Comment

nice pic CG!

yeah, i saw that interview when he was saying how " you wouldnt want me on you're back would you?" i think half the women in the audience passed out!
                      and the other half already have dreamed about it

My favourite pics of Jason are the Terrier and dragon con pics, too.

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                        and the other half already have dreamed about it

My favourite pics of Jason are the Terrier and dragon con pics, too.
                        yes, i really like dragon con 2009

Comment

*crawls in after a night of insomnia*

Someone wondered if there'd be sex in... was it GOT? Anyway, GOT is done by HBO. There will be sex.

Conan? From what I've seen online, there'll be sex. The only thing I'm not sure of is how much of that sex will Conan be having? (there's talk of an orgy scene and Jason not being part of that)

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post

Someone wondered if there'd be sex in... was it GOT? Anyway, GOT is done by HBO. There will be sex.

Conan? From what I've seen online, there'll be sex. The only thing I'm not sure of is how much of that sex will Conan be having? (there's talk of an orgy scene and Jason not being part of that)
                            oh dear, we're sounding like sex monsters arent we.

anyway, im sure both of the next projects he is in will be good wether theres any naked jason in or not. cos he's a babe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post

I knew there'd be sex in GOT, was wondering about Conan though, and why won't he be a part. Seems like a waste of a perfectly good hottie.

oh dear, we're sounding like sex monsters arent we.

anyway, im sure both of the next projects he is in will be good wether theres any naked jason in or not. cos he's a babe.
                              You and me? Sex monsters? Nobody would ever think that now would they? Mmmm naked Jason. Yes, he doesn't have to be naked for me to watch him, but it sure is more fun that way.
                              sigpic

Comment

i can look at him clothed and still get excited.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X