No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often have you drooled over that pic?

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

quite a few but I was not looking at his belt

sigpic

Comment

Where else would you be looking?
        sigpic

Comment

well there are the pecks, the abs and that bit of the v that leads down below the pants there is some very yummy flesh there to feast on

sigpic

Comment

Well, I thought you might be looking a bit further south

sigpic

Comment

I know but there was flesh and I got distracted by well flesh

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

okay, you are really sending me here, i have to go cos its getting way too hot ! when ive cooled down i will hve to come back for a second viewing!!!! thanks for the piccies!
                    sigpic

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Holy crap,those pix and gif are HAWT. Just freaking GUH. *watches brain cell explode into pretty colors* Did I mention GUH? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Just caught Jason's appearance on The Game...I knew Jason's got great comedic timing but it's still funny as hell to see it first hand. hehe *smirks* Maybe we'll see a falsetto Conan outtake yet. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

the film studio of the conan movie remodeled its site and there you can one of the conan pics in good quality
                          jason's blue eyes are looking weird to me.
                          http://nuboyanafilm.com/news/read/234
                          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Thanks for the link Cavegirl!! Hmm...I didn't see that Jason's eyes looked blue but I will say Jason is a hawt looking barbarian. lol Good to see this Conan doesn't look like a constipated,bloated,hairless steriod puppy. Can't wait for the Conan trailers!! *high fives Jason for his hard work* More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!!
                            }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

You have to click on the pic, then it is becoming bigger. Then you can see the "blue" eyes. It's made by computer, cause conan must have blue eyes.
                              <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Thanks Cavegirl. I clickety-clicked, and yes indeedy, those eyes I will have to get used to. I'm used to them looking brown sometimes, and I absolutely love his green eyes, and I'm sure I will get used to the blue after I've looked at this pic a few thousand times.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X