No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess it will have to do, but you left off the pants, and they have some of the best parts. Wait! That doesn't sound right. I mean, umm, I don't know how to say what I mean. I just love that outfit including the pants. He just looks scrumpilicious in it. Boy, I'm getting a bit snickety-snickered for a beggar aren't I? Sorry Queen. I appreciate the pics.

You noticed his legs looked skinnier too. I'm worried they're building up the top half and not building up enough mass on the bottom half, must do more squats and lunges. If he continues this way, we will just have to take up a collection and send Raven over there. She'll whip him up into shape from head to toe in no time. But then again, maybe it's just the skinny jeans that are making him look like that.

and I had forgotten all about the Lorne Lovers. Whatever is wrong with me? must go back there soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
      Well, I guess it will have to do, but you left off the pants, and they have some of the best parts. Wait! That doesn't sound right. I mean, umm, I don't know how to say what I mean. I just love that outfit including the pants. He just looks scrumpilicious in it. Boy, I'm getting a bit snickety-snickered for a beggar aren't I? Sorry Queen. I appreciate the pics.
      LOL, well I did say for now... I have more, don't worry! Hehe, yes you're very snickety... I find it most rude and may just have to fall out with you!

You noticed his legs looked skinnier too. I'm worried they're building up the top half and not building up enough mass on the bottom half
      Glad it wasn't just me... that's my concern with Jared too... the pair of them will fall over if they're not careful!

and I had forgotten all about the Lorne Lovers. Whatever is wrong with me? must go back there soon.
      You and me both!

OK, I need sleep... see you soon *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        I've got the photobucket open..........

lovely pics snipped because I'm too lazy to url all of them
        I'm just now realizing something AMC. You mean you have all of these lovely pics yet you never post them? Miss Lady, You have some 'splainin to do.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess it will have to do, but you left off the pants, and they have some of the best parts.

*runs back to check pics*

Oh... you didn't mean she left off the pants, but that she left off the pants...

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Lah. We'll have him pantless soon enough. Is it the New Year yet? Is there anyone we know that we could bribe for a sneak peek preview? I've got ten bucks to put on it.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll throw in a tenner!

I think I'm going to have make several copies, because I'm going to wear them out pretty quickly
              sigpic

Comment

what do you think cougarbelle? want to help Ronon??
                sigpic

Comment

*iz such a geek* I'm so excited to be following this discussion about the creation of Dothraki. They are building this whole language from the ground up for the GoT series, and Jason's going to be speaking most of it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka
                    gawd! isnt he a dream . hey i went off to Sofia yesterday to see the film studio were Conon is being made, went to a bar later and look who i bumped into _ http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...rishka10/1.jpg

dont ya think we make a nice couple???
                    Lovely But *eep* Mirishka, the pic's too big! The GW limit is no more than 700px wide.
                    sigpic

Comment

tried to put it in spoilers but i couldnt, not sure how to do it. i had better remove it before i get into trouble again!
                      thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                        tried to put it in spoilers but i couldnt, not sure how to do it. i had better remove it before i get into trouble again!
                        thanks
                        No problem. If you select the pic info (the [IMG] tags and everything in between them) then click the button with an exclamation mark it, it'll go under a spoiler cut.
                        sigpic

Comment

thank you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            Okay, here goes in order. Sateda

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Sateda/118.jpg

Midway

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture28-1.jpg

Doppelganger

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x04_3006.jpg

Tabula Rasa

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-4x06-2486.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-4x06-2508.jpg

They're over in the whump thread.

Lovely sig you have there. And if you don't mind me asking - what's a totty?
                            OMG, STARS!!! A Midway pic I don't have yet! Thank you! You made my entire day. *Must go watch Midway now*

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ever how was there a Mid Way pic you didn't have?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Hi Playground!

You guys have been chatty!!

Hey Raven! *squishehuggles* We keep missing each other, what a bugger! Yep, you always crack me up, and I ain't runnin' away! *luffs you*

Um... you want an answer to that? Just like another gorgeous guy was described as being... he's just 'edible'

Hey AMC! Congrats on the milestone!

Ah well you're asking the wrong person... I'm an all out Potterholic, so I'd always go with Sirius!

Oooh thanks. Is it just me or does he look a lot slimmer in the legs? Or is it that he's bulked up so much on top it just looks that way?

Intentional re-post!

Haha, oooh, are we going all posh? Reminds me... must drop by and see the Lorne Lovers... it's great hearing a German saying what-o and spiffing!

He sure has a way with words!
                                Thank you!

I swear, I've had some obsession with Brits lately. Dang.

I'm just now realizing something AMC. You mean you have all of these lovely pics yet you never post them? Miss Lady, You have some 'splainin to do.
                                Not my fault. I put all my pics, no snipping. Must've been anothers quote that I forgot to completely quote. Or I got modded.
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X