Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I should so something like

WARNING viewing the following pic has been known to cause drooling, passing out, and general thunking

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*drooling*
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        So I should so something like

WARNING viewing the following pic has been known to cause drooling, passing out, and general thunking

Spoiler:

Yes! Warnings like that would be greatly appreciated. I have to remember to breathe, you know!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Gotcha I will do my best to post warnings before posting yummies
          sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix, ladies. And your warning inspired this, DG.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* Ahem, great decorating ladies!! GUH. *fluffs up pillows and gets comfy on the floor* More Momoa decorating please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did anyone else's brains go boom when I mentioned decorating the Momoa? *smirks*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *paws wildly at computer screen* Ahem, great decorating ladies!! GUH. *fluffs up pillows and gets comfy on the floor* More Momoa decorating please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did anyone else's brains go boom when I mentioned decorating the Momoa? *smirks*
                  Can't believe my gutter brain is deserting me, all I could think of was this picture...

sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* Great decorating pic Stars!! *smirks* I say we start with a shirtless Momoa and decorate accordingly. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like he has been laied (how do you spell that flower again) a few times in that pic
                      sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! That's hysterical DG!! Blew up my brain cell good and proper ya did. Terrific,I'm Yoda speaking on Tuesday. *points to DG and Jason* They started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *snickers loudly* Great decorating pic Stars!! *smirks* I say we start with a shirtless Momoa and decorate accordingly. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          Shirtless and decorating? Got that too. Even though he's way too young and pretty for my taste in this shot.

Not shirtless, but again being prettied up.

*sigh* Why don't I have a job like this?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Looks like he has been laied (how do you spell that flower again) a few times in that pic
                          That would be lei'ed, I guess. The wreath is called lei, the flower either plumeria or frangipani. (Sorry for being a geek, but way back when I wrote my thesis on the Hawaiian islands...)

sigpic

Comment

It is okay I didn't remember if it was a Lai or a Lei
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Pix blew up my grey matter,no biggie. Yeah,I kinda draw the line at the younger pix of Jason,it just feels wrong to me somehow...but Jason's current age and pix are just fine...awesome actually. Thanks for the pix gang!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X