Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
    I keep trying to green you Doggy but it seems I've already greened you too often

But may I just say I love your pic fics! They make me giggle which isn't good now I'm pregnant as I really don't have a lot of control over certain *ahem* things.... But please carry on
    Yeah, I have that problem as well. The one with the green, not the *ahem* other one. But I can relate to it, having been pregnant before. Anyway, I was able to green you for the yummy arm p0rn at least - sorry I forgot to mention it before. *hugs*

Just got my Midway folder open, so maybe some exercise before lunch?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Mmmmm sweaty Ronon......
      sigpic

Comment

I know I was looking at the lovely sweat on the arm making him shine in the first picture and then my eyes travelled down, and oh my, did you get a back view the other day Michelle? Did it hold up well with the horseriding he must have had to do in Morocco?
        sigpic

Comment

Wow no Ever yet o.O she is missing the goodness
          sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* GUH!! The pix and pic fics are wicked!!
            More please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Yeah, I have that problem as well. The one with the green, not the *ahem* other one. But I can relate to it, having been pregnant before. Anyway, I was able to green you for the yummy arm p0rn at least - sorry I forgot to mention it before. *hugs*

Just got my Midway folder open, so maybe some exercise before lunch?

*dies* OMG I died and went to Thunker Heaven! Thank you so much, Stars! I hadn't seen some of those particular pics before. *goes off to watch Midway*

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Wow no Ever yet o.O she is missing the goodness
              I didn't have a omputer yesterday! I came right over to drool! As soon as I could! Honest!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi Playground!

Not much time atm I'm afraid. Love the picspams and picfics, congrats on your milestone Lah and keep up the thunking folks!

Woohoo, keep thunking!!

Um yeah, what Mano said!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  *dies* OMG I died and went to Thunker Heaven! Thank you so much, Stars! I hadn't seen some of those particular pics before. *goes off to watch Midway*

I didn't have a omputer yesterday! I came right over to drool! As soon as I could! Honest!
                  I knew you would enjoy those Oh no no computer sucks *huggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

How did you survive!??!?!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                      I know I was looking at the lovely sweat on the arm making him shine in the first picture and then my eyes travelled down, and oh my, did you get a back view the other day Michelle? Did it hold up well with the horseriding he must have had to do in Morocco?
                      *nods head vigourously* Oh yes, he had good back In fact he just looked good in every respect!

One of my female friends who had no idea who the hell he was (she certainly does now!!!) said of him.... 'He looks like he needs a good shave and shower, a little dirty but it makes him so sexy and I don't know why?' I gave her many reasons why
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                        *nods head vigourously* Oh yes, he had good back In fact he just looked good in every respect!

One of my female friends who had no idea who the hell he was (she certainly does now!!!) said of him.... 'He looks like he needs a good shave and shower, a little dirty but it makes him so sexy and I don't know why?' I gave her many reasons why
                        Good. I'm looked at weird because I think the men in SG are hot! WTF!?!?!?!

Comment

It's okay AMC,you have great taste in men. Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            It's okay AMC,you have great taste in men. Woohoo!! }:O
                            Thank you

Comment

Morning Playground! *pours coffee*

sigpic

Comment

Hey Stars, just a little poke in the ribs to sweetly ask can I have another chapter of The Pegasus Jinx?

Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X