Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007

PURPLE!!! HITTING 11,000 POSTS!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

I'm not suprised! The girl won't shut up! and she's always on when I am! What do you do to earn money, surf Gateworld or do u work from home?
    Do you have a life (slaps forehead *duh this is life*) *gives Purple the hardest congrats slap on the back that she can muster and lends her my Ronan clone army for a day to do her work and housework (& look after kids and husband if she has any) so her sole devotion can be Thunking for an entire 24 hours*
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Is that Chocolate?? Nope...dirt...still taste good
      Hands blue a wet towel & a glass of water to help get all the sand out of her mouth.
      Stop making weird faces! I know sand is gritty and you have a lot of it in your mouth
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Well, ya'll, it's not the best in the world, but here's my first try at a purty pic.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          I'm not suprised! The girl won't shut up! and she's always on when I am! What do you do to earn money, surf Gateworld or do u work from home?
          Do you have a life (slaps forehead *duh this is life*) *gives Purple the hardest congrats slap on the back that she can muster and lends her my Ronan clone army for a day to do her work and housework (& look after kids and husband if she has any) so her sole devotion can be Thunking for an entire 24 hours*
          Aw aren't you sweet! thank you very much!
          I run a business and am on the puter about 12 hours a day! LOL

Comment

PURPLE!!! HITTING 11,000 POSTS!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Gee, thanks honey! I love you woman!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
              Well, ya'll, it's not the best in the world, but here's my first try at a purty pic.

Nice for a first try doggy!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...otronon404.jpg

"Gotta call Purple."

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...otronon403.jpg

"Hey, Purple? How's it going? Did you...
                Spoiler:
                Ha!! Thought it was gonna be non PG didn't ya'll
                LOL, thanks for calling hun! But your spoiler was

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  Ronan: Dammit mckay! you need to warn me NOT to look while you have Dr Weir's dress on!
                  lmao!! Thanks for the entertainment!

Comment

This is the thunk thread right?

Spoiler:
                    *throws Ronan back onto the couch, rips off his shirt (popping all the buttons) and runs tongue up from belly button to forehead*

Ah what the heck! He's makin me feel frisky

Oh and Purple, this is still pg I haven't gotten to his pants yet
                    OMG!!!! I'm surprised at you (not really) LOL hahahahaha

Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      Nice for a first try doggy!

Thanks!! **Doggy wags her tail at Purple**

Comment

Must be nice. It's rare to find people on when I'm on. I guess I keep weird hours or something. Alaska time.... ya know???

Comment

Care for some armpit, anyone?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X