• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Who you calling mad???

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
        I pitty the fool who hits him in the mouth!!

Comment

Ronon: "I'm so happy I need to celebrate! Kiss me Jessi!"
          Jessi: "Gladly! **Dies with happiness**"
          Ronon: "Eh, I was just kiding Garlick Brea - I MEAN Jessi!"
          Jessi: "-_-"

Ronon Dex Devil
          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

funny girl!

Comment

Ey!!!! Who's been having fun without me
              I've caught up on the last few pages and I noticed something a few pages back
              Spoiler:
              Can I play pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Sure, anyone can play. You just have to get in line! lol

Comment

Arrrrgggggg *get's sprayed with water*
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Ronan: Dammit mckay! you need to warn me NOT to look while you have Dr Weir's dress on!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      Ronan: Dammit mckay! you need to warn me NOT to look while you have Dr Weir's dress on!
                      umm, we've never seen weir in a dress

Comment

This is the thunk thread right?

Spoiler:
                        *throws Ronan back onto the couch, rips off his shirt (popping all the buttons) and runs tongue up from belly button to forehead*

Ah what the heck! He's makin me feel frisky

Oh and Purple, this is still pg I haven't gotten to his pants yet
                        Last edited by telpethoniel; 20 March 2006, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel

Spoiler:
                          *throws Ronan back onto the couch, rips off his shirt (popping all the buttons) and runs tongue up from belly button to forehead*

Comment

Spoiler:

Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

umm, we've never seen weir in a dress
                              doesn't mean she still doesn't have one. And knowing rodney, he probably came up with a real creative way to get a dress anyway.

Comment

Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X