Clear All

Dex: "That hurt? Good let me do it again."

Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      Oh my god... Turn head away. Don't look. **snicker** Don't laugh. Dude, really, you gotta lose the pink tutu.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Shep, don't look now, but I think Teyla is having a bad hair day."

Teyla: "Shut up Ronon. Don't think this can't happen to you too!!"

Comment

**Doggy apologizes to Teyla and hangs her head in shame.... but can't stop snickering**

Comment

Teyla: "I rest my case."

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

"Shep, don't look now, but I think Teyla is having a bad hair day."

Teyla: "Shut up Ronon. Don't think this can't happen to you too!!"

Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Teyla: "I rest my case."

But he still looks great!!! LOL!! Can't make that boy look bad..
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Dex: Damn, McKay was that you!?"
                  McKay: "Sorry...I have a sensitive tummy."

Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

ROTF..heehehehehe poot humor lives!!!

"here, just take it! I can't eat if your gonna pass gas at the table McKay!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                      Sorry I missed you!! Life has been nuts and not able to be here much, especially in the evenings. Hope to be here with you at some point. Hope all is well!!

Got a new job........ I've been cryin' to Purple alot so thought I'd give her a break LOL!!......... Back to Thunk!!!

You know I got your back! You'll be the best employee they have!

"don't worry Blue, I've got your back too...and your front "

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                        Sorry I missed you!! Life has been nuts and not able to be here much, especially in the evenings. Hope to be here with you at some point. Hope all is well!!

Got a new job on Fri/Sat night at another hotel, which will open March 8th, so we are cramming to get things done and training done, which is a little difficult with my first job hours and the boss gone for a week...yeah I know off topic but I just wanted to complain for a brief moment and get some hugs....LOL!!! I've been cryin' to Purple alot so thought I'd give her a break LOL!! It will be fine I know, just feeling a little stress!! Ok I'm done and over it now...LOL!!! Back to Thunk!!!

Aw, it's not your fault, it's these screwy time zones It was evening on Tuesday night here when it was Tuesday morning 2am there! (I'm way ahead of you...lol...I'm in your future!...ooooooooOOOOO)
                        *blows gigantic raspberry at blue* I guess we'll just have to make do
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

but you can stalk me meantime! LOL

"ok, now that McKay is gone I can finally eat!"

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            but you can stalk me meantime! LOL
                            *lol, is on the way over to the Mitchell thunk thread*
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey Grey, did you notice that Bambam was on Today and answered our questions (he went psycho with the smileys in reply to my Happy Birthday post...YAY!!!)

Comment

I know you do Purple girl!!!

and I know I am blessed that you do!!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X