No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RONON IS ABOUT TO KICK SOME MAJOR WRAITH BUTT!

MYSPACE!
    COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

**Here's another smile for ya Michelle**

Comment

"Shep!! Stop flirting with my thunkers! You're scared of them, remember??????"

Comment

"Shep!! Leave Doggy alone!"

Comment

"He never listens to me!"

Comment

"Where is she!? MICHELLE!!! Where are you!? They want you in the scene"
              *Dreaming of it being true!*

MYSPACE!
              COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Govender
                http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...SGA-20-006.jpg
                RONON IS ABOUT TO KICK SOME MAJOR WRAITH BUTT!
                LOL, that's our boy! The butt kicker!

Love your sig Michelle but it is too big for this forum. GW has size restrictions of 700x200 for the total space used below the black line. See mine for the size allowed. And read the FAQ file for all the forum rules.... Happy thunking!!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                  I like what you are learning in your program Doggy, nice effects!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    I like what you are learning in your program Doggy, nice effects!
                    Thanks! This is actually the fairly simple stuff. I sent away for the book "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Paint Shop Pro" so I can learn to do the harder stuff!! LOL!! Can't wait till it comes in!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                      Thanks! This is actually the fairly simple stuff. I sent away for the book "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Paint Shop Pro" so I can learn to do the harder stuff!! LOL!! Can't wait till it comes in!
                      Wow, that's great! I can't wait for you to get it too.

Michelle I resized you sig just to give you an Idea what it will look like in two different sizes:

this one for if you have writing under it...

this one for if you have no writing under it.

Comment

I like this one too.

Comment

I'm making a scrap book and sendingit to Jason. If you have any pics of him or yourself that you would like to put in it, send it to me at [email protected]. You can write messages to if you want. I won't change anything, just print it and stick it! Come on people, I need your help with this!!!

MYSPACE!
                          COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Poor Dex, he must have hit his head, he has stars all around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Govender
                              I'm making a scrap book and sendingit to Jason. If you have any pics of him or yourself that you would like to put in it, send it to me at [email protected]. You can write messages to if you want. I won't change anything, just print it and stick it! Come on people, I need your help with this!!!
                              awh, sweet idea but his mom's already sick of hearing from me...LOL!! I nag her about the fan club all the time and make many purchases from the store...think I'll give mom a rest for now..LOL!! Great ideah though!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                                awh, sweet idea but his mom's already sick of hearing from me...LOL!! I nag her about the fan club all the time and make many purchases from the store...think I'll give mom a rest for now..LOL!! Great ideah though!!
                                Cool. Which address did you use? And how sure are you that she recieves your mail?

MYSPACE!
                                COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X