Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woman22980
    What episode are those images from? I can't remember seeing them before, but it's been so long now since I saw many of the season 2 episodes...
    They are from the very end of "The Hive" when all returned safely.

Comment

"That'll teach you to take my food!"

Comment

"Great! Teyla's distracted and I've got her fries!!"

Comment

Blue007, THANK YOU SO MUCH for introducing me to this Forum! I LOVE JASON MOMOA!!! He is totaly amazing!!! He has a bit of everything! Heart, Good looks, Spirituality, life, and a voice smile and laugh to die for! I'm probably the biggest South African fan in Exsistance!!!

How could you not love that face and smile!?

MYSPACE!
          COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Dex: "Who wants a piece of me next?"

Doggy: (jumping up and down and waving her paw) "Me!! Me!! But I was thinking more along the lines of .... um.... the whole thing?"

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Govender
              Blue007, THANK YOU SO MUCH for introducing me to this Forum! I LOVE JASON MOMOA!!! He is totaly amazing!!! He has a bit of everything! Heart, Good looks, Spirituality, life, and a voice smile and laugh to die for! I'm probably the biggest South African fan in Exsistance!!!

Welcome Michelle. And you can't not love that face, voice, smile.... heck ... the whole package!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Govender

Welcome Michelle!! Glad Blue is telling his fans about our little play ground!!

Comment

"Hey!! You dudes ever hear of anesthetic????"

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

"Great! Teyla's distracted and I've got her fries!!"
                    LMAO! He takes all his opertunities!

Comment

"I am SO going to annihilate every one of those brainsuckers!!"

Comment

"Look out!! Coming through! That nasty little is just over that bush and I'm going to get him this time!!!"

"Got him... now what shall I do with him? Aha!! I have an idea!"

"Oh yeah. Tastes just like chicken!"

Comment

"Buuurrrpp! I should have shared some of that with Shep. Oh well."

**HA! Try reading THAT one out loud three times fast! Heheheheh**
                          Last edited by earndoggy; 28 February 2006, 09:52 AM.

Comment

**Doggy giggles behind her paw 'cause she thinks this picture is hilarious!**

Comment

**Doggy sits on the desk in front of Dex and dangles her feet**
                              Dex: "OW!! Watch what you're kicking there!"
                              Doggy: "Oops! Sorry! Want me to kiss and make all better?"

**ducks and looks over her shoulder to see if Grey is coming with her brand new PG paddle**

Comment

HOWZA!! MARRY ME RONON !!! Yeah right, I wish!!!

MYSPACE!
                                COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X