Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be still my beating heart!
    We may get Jason in a cowboy movie!!!!! They are doing a remake of The Magnificent Seven and he is in talks to play one of the baddies.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...oin-all-793423
    *bounces*
    sigpic

Comment

Busy Jason he has at least 3 movies where he plays Auqaman, there is Red Road which will be ending this season soon. Hope he has time to go to cons (specifically one I can go to )
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Just saw a trailer for Red Road, oh my, he is still hot as ever. *fans self*
          sigpic

Comment

Have you been watching it? We have two seasons streaming, I think. VERY sexy!
            sigpic

Comment

I have I need to watch the season finale still but I have to say I liked season 2 more than season 1
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                Have you been watching it? We have two seasons streaming, I think. VERY sexy!
                No, I have not seen it yet.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I have I need to watch the season finale still but I have to say I liked season 2 more than season 1
                      I'm feeling the same about liking it more. Still have to watch the last couple of eps too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #74
                        Comic Book Challenge
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blencathra
                        Click for bigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FanGirl

http://i.imgur.com/xUdGeF4.jpg
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dragongirl

If you are curious about the sig
                        Spoiler:
                        The star is the symbol of the Violet (or star sapphire) Lantern Corps. The Violet Lantern Corps uses their love to fight. The monster is the physical entity of Love (which although it seems odd, think about it Love is strong and beautiful but it has the ability to rip you apart) the text is the Violet Lantern Corps oath. I am not sure how much it will help but it will hopefully explain the art some

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

copter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #75

This week I was not prepared for this challenge. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately, and yes, I know I asked for help and several of you did PM me to say you would help me out. But I would have to be organized for that as well, and figure out what I would need someone to do and let them know in time so they could prepare. And I just wasn't organized enough to do that in time. So this week, will be a lazy week. Finish up something you've been working on, or try something that caught your eye. I saw two sigs this week that Blencathra and JadedWraith have and I want to try something like that. Look for new brushes or fonts. Or do a past challenge that you didn't have time for before. Or make art/fan fic for your favorite new movie.

In the meantime, for next week, I want to do a more technical challenge. So let me know either in PM or here on the forum, which of these three most interest you.

1. Layers
                          2. Brushes/Fonts
                          3. Blending and/or cropping

If you have a sig to turn in for next week, get them to me by Monday May 18. Also let me know which of the three options you most prefer. Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

I only have one entry for Challenge # 75. Please click for bigger, RodneyisGodney made a funny comic book style. Love it!

I am taking a break from the challenge this week and Raduzhok will be hosting this week's challenge # 76 for me! She should be posting it soon, stay tuned! Have fun and I will see you guys next week!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X