No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Wolves" has been picked up for distribution, probably this summer. http://tinyurl.com/nbvrh6p

Damn, I wish he'd get cast in something really worth seeing.... I hold out great hope for Road to Paloma as a film because it looks awesome, but it ain't Hollywood...

Oh... and I can think of something--- ahem... non PG13... for all 7 deadly sins involving Jason/Ronon ;D Now to see if I can make some art!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      "Wolves" has been picked up for distribution, probably this summer. http://tinyurl.com/nbvrh6p

Damn, I wish he'd get cast in something really worth seeing.... I hold out great hope for Road to Paloma as a film because it looks awesome, but it ain't Hollywood...
      I love that he's doing indie movies but those are so hard to be seen in theatres.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        I love that he's doing indie movies but those are so hard to be seen in theatres.
        I don't reckon we're missing much... this looks like yet another crappy "jump on the werewolf bandwagon because all the vampire stories were taken" post Twilight. But amusingly,Taylor whatsisface (the Twilight werewolf) auditioned for Conan and Jason beat him out for that, so maybe Jason can rock the hairy suit
        sigpic

Comment

I don't reckon we're missing much... this looks like yet another crappy "jump on the werewolf bandwagon because all the vampire stories were taken" post Twilight. But amusingly,Taylor whatsisface (the Twilight werewolf) auditioned for Conan and Jason beat him out for that, so maybe Jason can rock the hairy suit
          I was talking about Road to Paloma...werewolves and vampires aren't really my thing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            I was talking about Road to Paloma...werewolves and vampires aren't really my thing.
            Ah! I was confuddled! Sorry!
            sigpic

Comment

I got inspired by last week's girl challenge and wanted to try something new by combining art and gif-making, but I didn't have the time to finish it. I don't admire or thunk Hathor, so it's a bit of a mystery why she ended up as the subject of this test

Spoiler:

clickable thumbnail:

Comment

I am really late posting the challenge today and I apologize!

Here are the entries for Challenge #19 "7 Deadly Sins" and the technical challenge 'use one picture multiple times'.

RodneyisGodney

JadedWraith

click for bigger please

FanGirl

Aang

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps375b93d3.gif

Blencathra

LittleCreek

dragongirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #20

sorry I am so late in posting this! I am iced/snowed in right now, so I am in dire need of sunshine and summertime. So that is the challenge this week.....showcase summer and/or sunshine.

Need a technical challenge? Make vertical art. Instead of your normal art, make it tall!! 180x700.

and if you still need something else......make Valentines art.

entries due to me by midnight your time, Sunday Feb 9th.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMFG... you just killed me with DG's Lust pic... but I died happy!
                    sigpic

Comment

OMFG... you just killed me with DG's Lust pic... but I died happy!
                      Absolutely agreed!

Well done, everybody.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should have had her put a warning up with that one
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Maybe I should have had her put a warning up with that one
                          Just get her to provide a defibrillator next time
                          sigpic

Comment

will do
                            sigpic

Comment

Challenge entry (thread appropriate)

He has such an infectious smile. I don't know why I don't use him more in art.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wanted say that these challenges are great, and the entries are really good!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X