• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Hi girls, I have found some sexy Jason pics on the net and maybe you girls don´t know them or maybe you did, I post them anyway, enjoy.
        Great finds! The last one looks vaugely familiar I think, but I definitely haven't seen the first two.
        *Can't stop staring at the middle one*
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Great finds! The last one looks vaugely familiar I think, but I definitely haven't seen the first two.
          *Can't stop staring at the middle one*
          Glad you like them, I really love the second one, the man had wonderful eyes.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Playground, long time no see! How is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...pse61fb1ac.jpg
              Everyone is fine but missing you, gorgeous!!! Hi, queen *squeechietacklehuggles*
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

oooo nice pic!
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Everyone is fine but missing you, gorgeous!!! Hi, queen *squeechietacklehuggles*
                  Ooof, steady on, love!

Glad everyone's OK. I'll make more effort to get back here more often, I miss this place! *hugs*

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                  oooo nice pic!
                  I thought so, too. Some of the pics of Jason lately (i.e. GoT & Conan) don't do much for me these days, so seeing him as him always makes me happy!

sigpic

Comment

Ooof, steady on, love!

Glad everyone's OK. I'll make more effort to get back here more often, I miss this place! *hugs*

I thought so, too. Some of the pics of Jason lately (i.e. GoT & Conan) don't do much for me these days, so seeing him as him always makes me happy!
                    Have you watched Bullet in the Head? I haven't, (yet...).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      It's like Ronon with Carson's hair!
                      Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      It is! I just laughed my butt off right there!
                      Oh I only just looked back past my frist post & saw these pics & yes it does look like Carson's hair. As soon as I saw that pic thought that & then saw thats what you posted anyway!
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Have you watched Bullet in the Head? I haven't, (yet...).
                        No, I'm not a fan of Stallone so that really puts me off. I'll wait and see if the idea grows on me!

sigpic

Comment

No, I'm not a fan of Stallone so that really puts me off. I'll wait and see if the idea grows on me!
                          Not a particular fan of Stallone either but I like the idea of Jason as a killer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not a particular fan of Stallone either but I like the idea of Jason as a killer.
                            Yeah, there's definitely something about a bad boy...

sigpic

Comment

How am I? Well, I am certainly much better after looking at that pic! Thank you
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Oh, and to follow on from conversation, I'm not a Stallone fan either. I hope he's not silly enough to appear shirtless next to Jason at his age!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Working...
                                X