No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But none of them will be in a Marvel movie and I wouldn't say that I cannot name a single person on Jersey Shore nor would I know who they area to see them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      But none of them will be in a Marvel movie and I wouldn't say that I cannot name a single person on Jersey Shore nor would I know who they area to see them.
      I've seen stranger things happening in Hollywood. Besides he is promoting an independent film.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        <snip>

P.S. Has Jason's issue of Men's Health hit newsstands yet?
        I read (on Facebook) that in the US, the issue is already available. Not sure about Europe.
        sigpic

Comment

I couldn't find a trailer I could open so I was able to verify if it's possible to post it here but here is the IMDB page for Jason's indie film ( they're not visible outside the US)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2386285/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            This was posted today and it says they are still talking with Jason for the role of Drax so maybe he will still be in a Marvel movie. I still have hope
            If he's chosen I think he could do a great job! I could see one of a few people taking the role and working well with it, but it would be great if it were Jason. He did a very good job as Khal Drogo on GoT, and he's already gotten that "disturbed past" thing down from playing Ronon. He'd be perfect.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
              If he's chosen I think he could do a great job! I could see one of a few people taking the role and working well with it, but it would be great if it were Jason. He did a very good job as Khal Drogo on GoT, and he's already gotten that "disturbed past" thing down from playing Ronon. He'd be perfect.
              I agree. I don't doubt his talent. What I doubt is the film producers wanting to make something worthy of his abilities. Believe me, I like blockbusters and action movies, there are terrific stuff but some are all Fx, explosions and little else.
              sigpic

Comment

When I think of comic heroes I think of what Wolverine did for Hugh Jackman.

Lovely pics of Jason in action on the previous page btw.
                sigpic
                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                  When I think of comic heroes I think of what Wolverine did for Hugh Jackman.

Lovely pics of Jason in action on the previous page btw.
                  *fingers crossed* I love Hugh Jackman.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    *fingers crossed* I love Hugh Jackman.
                    He's a favorite too!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Ok now that I have met Jason on the weekend, I have to say he is such a great guy. Very funny & gives great hugs. I didn't realize just how tall he was until I stood next to him! haha And little Teryl Rothery looks like a migit next to him

Here's some pics under spoiler (for size)...
                      Spoiler:

Last edited by McBecklover; 12 March 2013, 07:30 AM.
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, Beck!
                        (Aw, David's so cute! )
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

[QUOTE=McBecklover;13736527]Ok now that I have met Jason on the weekend, I have to say he is such a great guy. Very funny & gives great hugs. I didn't realize just how tall he was until I stood next to him! haha And little Teryl Rothery looks like a migit next to him

Here's some pics under spoiler (for size)...
                          <snip>

Great pics! You're a lucky girl!
                          sigpic

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* Holy crap,those pix are hawt!! Wicked pic run lovelies. Guh. Just freaking guh. *grins* I may have licked my computer screen and given myself a shock from the drool on the keyboard. Yay!! lol McBecklover,ya look so itty bitty next to Jason. What con were ya at? *cheeky grin* I see my fave Czech engineer too so I'm doubly happy. As for the Marvel movie doodad,I hope Jason gets the part and woof to Hugh Jackman. Is it hot in here? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I should have known my fellow Ronon/Jason thunkers would see the beauty of Hugh Jackman. He definitely makes my short list

McBecklover, I am so envious you got to meet Jason. AND get a hug from him too!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                                I should have known my fellow Ronon/Jason thunkers would see the beauty of Hugh Jackman. He definitely makes my short list

McBecklover, I am so envious you got to meet Jason. AND get a hug from him too!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics.
                                Of course. We are women (???) of taste.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X