No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I especially like this back to back fighting scene. Kudos, Bambam.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This was posted today and it says they are still talking with Jason for the role of Drax so maybe he will still be in a Marvel movie. I still have hope
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    This was posted today and it says they are still talking with Jason for the role of Drax so maybe he will still be in a Marvel movie. I still have hope
                    Yep, nothing is decided yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good I would love to see Jason in a Marvel movie. People can see what he is capable of doing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if a Marvel movie would give him the best showcase for his acting abilities but agreed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Not sure if a Marvel movie would give him the best showcase for his acting abilities but agreed.
                          Not sure about that either

Comment

Having said that, there were great performances in Thor, for instance (Tom Hiddlestone among wonderful others). I'm not biased about Marvel or Superhero movies. It 's just that movies companies prefer easy and dumb down over character complexity and that's how they alienate their own audience, trying to please them.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have seen good acting in superhero movies (more in Marvel than DC) so it is possible that people will see that he can act even if they don't get that much from it Marvel movies tend to turn the people in them into household names so it would still be a good role for him to get.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I have seen good acting in superhero movies (more in Marvel than DC) so it is possible that people will see that he can act even if they don't get that much from it Marvel movies tend to turn the people in them into household names so it would still be a good role for him to get.
                                I know what you mean, and it would be positive exposure but then again, the people from Jersey Shore are also household names...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X