Comment

Comment

jj3p5r3

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                  Intentional repost - brilliant!!

sigpic

Comment

*stumbles into thread after veeeeery long day working... marking exams, preparing classes, teaching classes...*

I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Evening everyone!!! Can't stay for too long, frantically trying to getting my wedding favors stuffed and ribboned up But I can't resist a peek before bed time

*big huggles* at everyone

Hey QH LOVE LOVE LOVE your piccies!!!! Yum!!!

*air huggles* at Sal, I hope your lungs crawl back inside you soon hunny! Don't wanna huggle you incase I squeeze them out again!

Hey Jade, I've spent the day having people moan at me too so thank GOD for Jason

Hiya CC long time no see???!!! Hows you???

Hey Lah, sooooo excited!!!! Had a scrummy Ronon dream last night, but it was early Ronon cause he was very cavemanish ad VERY good at doing as he was told!!!!

Hello to anyone else I forgotten, btw Earndoggy love the yummy pics!

Well better get back to work, only 83 left to do.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        *stumbles into thread after veeeeery long day working... marking exams, preparing classes, teaching classes...*

*huggles Lah*

I say you give it another 3 weeks and then treat yourself to a weekend away!

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                        Evening everyone!!! Can't stay for too long, frantically trying to getting my wedding favors stuffed and ribboned up But I can't resist a peek before bed time

*big huggles* at everyone

Hey QH LOVE LOVE LOVE your piccies!!!! Yum!!!

*air huggles* at Sal, I hope your lungs crawl back inside you soon hunny! Don't wanna huggle you incase I squeeze them out again!

Hey Jade, I've spent the day having people moan at me too so thank GOD for Jason

Hiya CC long time no see???!!! Hows you???

Hey Lah, sooooo excited!!!! Had a scrummy Ronon dream last night, but it was early Ronon cause he was very cavemanish ad VERY good at doing as he was told!!!!

Hello to anyone else I forgotten, btw Earndoggy love the yummy pics!

Well better get back to work, only 83 left to do.....
                        Hey Michelle *huggles*

Wow, that's a task and a half!!

I just did a run of the Ronon/Lorne pics in LorneLovers.... I think a few are starting to see Ronon's appeal now!!

Oh I like the sound of that dream!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          No posts all day??? What's happening to this thread?

I know exactly what you mean!!!

LOL, yeah it's productive... purdy too!

Normally most things bypass me - I managed to ward off 4, yes 4 colds last year, right up until Xmas eve when I started with the worst chest infection I've had in years!! My immunity must be low atm Still, worse things happen at sea as they say!! :

Photobucket's being a silly sod - no pics from me for now
                          Occasionally it goes south..too many users. I am organizing the albuns in my PC before uploading them. Labour of love, I guess.

As for colds and flu I by passed them for three years and than last year I got sick (needing antibiotics) three times! This year, I am trying to resist again.

Hey, Michelle! Thank God for Ronon and this thread. Works like a charm to make me smile.
                          Last edited by JadedWraith; 29 January 2009, 12:55 PM. Reason: adding
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Sorry I missed you last night JW

Hope that by the time you get back to rest your eyes you've had a better day!

*group huggles seeing as we're all full of germs* *airhuggles the other thunkers*

cc!! *extra tight Ronon huggles* Glad to see you back posting in here!! Mac tells me off for lurking in JF, maybe we should start handing out lurk penalties!!

How is everyone today?
                            *huggles back*

Tired!!

I keep missing people too... *pouts*

Morning QH

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...0mass/cm53.jpg
                            Poor thing. He looks tired. Or fed up with somebody, quite possibly Mckay.*snurches*

No posts all day??? What's happening to this thread?
                            More...

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...Ark458_jpg.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...-3x16-1166.jpg

^^ I'm aware these are all out of sequence, I need to sort my albums out!
                            Ah yes. The whole "challange you to a fight to the death" scene.

So do I!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

[QUOTE=AlbinoMonkeyC;9662837]Poor thing. He looks tired. Or fed up with somebody, quite possibly Mckay.*snurches*[quote]
                              LOL it does look a bit like that but it's from Critical mass where they find out that the "bomb" has been stopped. *is NOT a geek...not really* Wonder when that happened?

Morning all btw *airhuggles those who don't have germs, huggles those who do*

sigpic

Comment

I feel your pain, sister...
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X