Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Oh what a great B-Day pressy
    To you or me? I know it's my B-Day, but is it yours too? Either way, it's great news
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      To you or me? I know it's my B-Day, but is it yours too? Either way, it's great news
      Yes April 4th is my B-Day so the earlier it comes out in April the happier I will be
      sigpic

Comment

Yes April 4th is my B-Day so the earlier it comes out in April the happier I will be
        I thought you meant today!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Thanks for the info, Lahela.

Can't wait to see it either, Mirishka.
          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

No Sorry I meant it coming out in April is my B-Day pressy not the knowing when.
            sigpic

Comment

No Sorry I meant it coming out in April is my B-Day pressy not the knowing when.
              Well your pressie will be better than mine - mine was just finding out that there'll be a trailer! LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles* That is still pretty good
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles* That is still pretty good
                  I'm happy
                  sigpic

Comment

Good

sigpic

Comment

*pounces*
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lah, im a bit confused, is it your birthday today?? if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

and Belmene, heres another Temptation for you

click to get larger picture.

and i couldnt resist a lip lick * sigh *

(click)
                          Last edited by mirishka; 03 November 2010, 11:27 AM. Reason: changed big pic for thumbnail.
                          sigpic

Comment

Posted by Miriahka:
                            KIWI _ how you doing with North Shore??? Finished yet?? drooling??
                            I tried to limit myself and make the show last but I ended up watching it all last weekend! What can I say, Frankie is adorable. It was great to see Jason in such a different role. I can now also put all of the yummy NS pics that people post into scene context. As much as I love Frankie though, he still doesn't top Ronon for #1 spot on my drool list.

Posted by Mirishka:
                            i'm posting these pic's for two reasons, firstly, the weather may be a bit grey where you are and thought you might appreciate the scenery.

and secondly, its my attempt to convince CG that Jason in Tempted was extremely hot n gorgeous.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...laforpuddy.jpg
                            Well, you totally convinced me! I still think he looks a little bit young but I'm keen to see more. Where can I get this DVD from again? Sorry, I know you gave me the link ages ago but I didn't copy it at the time.

Posted by Lahela:
                            Conan will be rated R (No one under 17 years of age unaccompanied by an adult). A ranking probably due to the violence and nudity. Contrary to what had been indicated Said Taghmaoui, the movie will not look like 300, although some of the special effects are "stylized". For example, the blood will be real (blood bags on the players) and not graphics as in Zach Snyder's film in the series or Spartacus.

The trailer will be visible by next April. The composer's name will be announced shortly.
                            http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=24784
                            Awesome news!! And happy birthday too, btw. My birthday is just a couple of days before the movie release, although I'm sure I'll have to wait for months for it to finally air in NZ.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

yeehaaaa, i knew you would love him, he was a scrummy babe in North Shore - completely different from Ronon,

http://shop.history.com/detail.php?p=261829

link for Tempted

sigpic

Comment

Posted by Mirishka:
                                yeehaaaa, i knew you would love him, he was a scrummy babe in North Shore - completely different from Ronon,
                                I could still see similar traits in them both though - or maybe that's just the hopeless romantic in me talking!

Right, I am now very late for work! Have a good evening everyone
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Working...
                                X