No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that mean your school year's almost done then? And why would your poster be in the teacher's cabinet? *ponders if should I kick AMC's teacher for stealing her poster* Anywho, hopefully the lovely Ronon pics will have ya heading for dream land soon enough. Cheers!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Does that mean your school year's almost done then? And why would your poster be in the teacher's cabinet? *ponders if should I kick AMC's teacher for stealing her poster* Anywho, hopefully the lovely Ronon pics will have ya heading for dream land soon enough. Cheers!! hehe }:O
      School's going to be over in about a month. The poster is in my teacher's cabinet due to state testing. Don't kick my teacher, she's so sweet!!
      They will......eventually.
      Spoiler:
      (ok, before 2 am)
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Okay. Won't kick the nice teacher. Bet you'll be glad to have your poster back though...so why is your poster being tested by the state in the cabinet? hehe Yeah, I'm a bit tired too. Sorry for the daft bit. hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Okay. Won't kick the nice teacher. Bet you'll be glad to have your poster back though...so why is your poster being tested by the state in the cabinet? hehe Yeah, I'm a bit tired too. Sorry for the daft bit. hehe }:O
          I can tell. State requires that EVERYTHING must be taken down or covored up durring the gawd awful tests. So the poster had to come down. along with those Twilight posters which can STAY down....

Comment

hehehe Sorry about that...at least I'm not wound up on sugar or I'd be bouncing off the walls and making absolutely no sense at all. hehe I'm off to dream land shortly. Good night everyone!! Sweet Ronon dreams!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

hehehe Sorry about that...at least I'm not wound up on sugar or I'd be bouncing off the walls and making absolutely no sense at all. hehe I'm off to dream land shortly. Good night everyone!! Sweet Ronon dreams!! }:O
              You have a point...
              Night!!!

Comment

88 caps from The Game ep 319 on my LJ. Here's a taste

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

<snip>
                  Squeeeeeee!!!! They're delicious, Lah, THANK YOU!!! What a sight to wake up to. *happy sigh*

Uh - if you'll excuse me now... *runs off to LJ*

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Total yummy scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot it was going to be on
                    This looks like they are including him more and more?

Thank you everyone (if I didn't say it before - mind fog here) for the WBs!!!!
                    Now I have to get used to all this new stuff I never had to figure out before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                      Total yummy scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot it was going to be on
                      This looks like they are including him more and more?

Thank you everyone (if I didn't say it before - mind fog here) for the WBs!!!!
                      Now I have to get used to all this new stuff I never had to figure out before.
                      He's only in two more eps - next week's then the series finale (there are three eps to go). Then we'll have to wait until he gets another job
                      sigpic

Comment

well I am gonna have to go and watch the eppy so I can see Jason in it (help me I feel brain cells dieing already ) at least I found a place where I don't have to DL it to see it
                        sigpic

Comment

I've put it on rapidshare anyway, if anyone wants it. *shrugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

I loved it how they paired Ronon up with McKay in this one. You can almost see the sparks flying (and it's NOT the physical attraction kind... )

: I’ve seen this before. If two sides are dead set on fighting, nothing’s gonna stop them.
                            : So I’ve gotta get Nola to call off the attack.
                            : You couldn’t do it before. What makes you think you can now?
                            : How about a little encouragement, huh? You know, “Go get ‘em, Rodney. I have faith in you”?
                            ( just looks at him.)
                            I love that one too! Classic Ronon/McKay interaction!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Ronon, don't kill him!!!!

Lookie what I found!!

I'll take mine in a XS please!!
                            I have one of those!!!

La? To borrow from Bette Midler, did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Comment

Hi y'all! How are we? I know there is no excuse for neglecting this pretty thread but... In my defense, it's the forum I've not been on, not just this thread My exams and stuff are coming up so real life has kind of dragged me under!

Some Return caps.

Spoiler:

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

*pops into thread...looks around* anyone here? I finally have some time to myself and I feel like posting some Ronon

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X