No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much in terms of news these days but at least when something comes up, it comes up quick thanks to Google Alerts.

Speaking of news, I'm beginning to think we're gonna get no pictures of Drogo until the bloody series starts to air. I wonder why they're being so guarded about some characters...

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post
      Not much in terms of news these days but at least when something comes up, it comes up quick thanks to Google Alerts.

Speaking of news, I'm beginning to think we're gonna get no pictures of Drogo until the bloody series starts to air. I wonder why they're being so guarded about some characters...

i have no idea, but it's extremely annoying. maybe because they are still shooting his bit?

ive posted a gif on the whump thread if you wanna snurch, didnt put it on here cos he's geting slapped and wasnt sure if it would be ok.
      Last edited by mirishka; 07 October 2010, 07:38 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

*goes to the whump area...*

Comment

Originally posted by isabeaux View Post
          have you read the book Dragongirl? i havent read it yet.
          Isabeaux I'm guessing you're still being moderated because i didn't see this post yesterday, and I'm sure DG probably didn't either so I'm going to be presumptious because that's the kind of girl I am and say yes, DG has read it. I haven't read it and don't know if I will, but I still haven't made up my mind. Really didn't want you to feel like anybody was ignoring you though. I know I would have felt like that but then again I'm sensitive.
          sigpic

Comment

It's good, that you've mentioned it, Cougarbelle, being moderated sucks, i still can remember, how i felt about it, 4 month ago. But i'm sure, isabeaux, it will be over soon.
            <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I am going out of town for the weekend tomorrow and as I wont have my comp (well this one) and I wont have gimp (my new plaything) I had to make a sig and this is what I made

I like your banner, too, but best of it is the quote of Ronon which makes me smirk, whenever i read or hear it. I'm really sorry for our poor, offended Satedan.

And thanks for helping me out with the wineseller, i've wrote about yesterday, i wasn't sure about it, it's quite some time, i've read the book.
              <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Yes, he was very hurt that someone didn't consider him worthy of being on the hit list. I laughed so hard I had to pause it. Well the second time around. First time I was concerned about Lorne and worrying TPTB had gone too far and removed a hottie before his prime.
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Axolotl Glitterati;11962697]Goog morgen!

I shocked Mirishka with this one earlier so I thought I"d share. I have no idea where I got it... I compulsively save every pic I see and don't really make mental note of where I get them:

Click and laugh:

It's really an extraordinary pic of Jason, and it seems, Ronon on your avatar reacts to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                    Isabeaux I'm guessing you're still being moderated because i didn't see this post yesterday, and I'm sure DG probably didn't either so I'm going to be presumptious because that's the kind of girl I am and say yes, DG has read it. I haven't read it and don't know if I will, but I still haven't made up my mind. Really didn't want you to feel like anybody was ignoring you though. I know I would have felt like that but then again I'm sensitive.
                    thank you cougrabelle. im sure it was because of the delay and i am waiting patiently for the day of being free

Comment

Originally posted by isabeaux View Post
                      thank you cougrabelle. im sure it was because of the delay and i am waiting patiently for the day of being free
                      Sorry I did miss it. Yes I have read it. So far only the first book in the series. I have such a long list of books that I want to read I am not sure when I will be getting to the other books

Glad that people like my Sig . That is one of my fave lines from him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Sorry I did miss it. Yes I have read it. So far only the first book in the series. I have such a long list of books that I want to read I am not sure when I will be getting to the other books

Glad that people like my Sig . That is one of my fave lines from him.
                        the more the merrier! (ronon's i mean, we can all have one then)
                        Last edited by mirishka; 07 October 2010, 11:29 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've read the Song of Ice and Fire books (actually am reading the last one now). They're good. The author does tend to get carried away with descriptions and he seriously sucks at naming characters. So many names are similar and there are dozens and dozens of characters, it can get hard to keep up.

While reading A Game Of Thrones, I kept seeing Jason as Drogo and I think he will be absolutely perfect for it. Although there are one or two rather rough sex scenes that I wonder about... how will they be treated on screen. We'll see I guess. I can understand why they made Daenarys (I think I spelled that wrong) older; it would never have made it to telly if they'd picked an actress that "looked" 13.

Comment

I've read the Song of Ice and Fire books (actually am reading the last one now). They're good. The author does tend to get carried away with descriptions and he seriously sucks at naming characters. So many names are similar and there are dozens and dozens of characters, it can get hard to keep up.

While reading A Game Of Thrones, I kept seeing Jason as Drogo and I think he will be absolutely perfect for it. Although there are one or two rather rough sex scenes that I wonder about... how will they be treated on screen. We'll see I guess. I can understand why they made Daenarys (I think I spelled that wrong) older; it would never have made it to telly if they'd picked an actress that "looked" 13.
                            im getting the book for my birthday - although i have it on the computer by kind courtesey of CG - but havent had time to start it yet.

(but i'm going to now!!!)
                            Last edited by mirishka; 07 October 2010, 11:25 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm having a serious meltdown now. I really try to respect the man as an actor, but he's so freaking gorgeous and hot and sexy and ...... I get a bit carried away at times. Sorry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                                I'm having a serious meltdown now. I really try to respect the man as an actor, but he's so freaking gorgeous and hot and sexy and ...... I get a bit carried away at times. Sorry.
                                yes cougar, i got the hint, ive just sent you the book to read.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X