No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves weakly from the floor* Bloody hell ya cheeky monkeys have been busy with the hawt pix. GUH...just freaking GUH. Welcome new thunkers!! Enjoy the hawtness of the Momoa...that didn't sound too cheeky did it? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

It's probably not cool to admire a picture that you posted yourself, however, when i first saw this (after i picked myself up off the floor i might add) i decided he looks really sexy in black!

sigpic

Comment

Here is my obligatory Conan Pic for today

Actually, i'd like to sent this one, but because it really isn't Jason on this poster, you'll get this for free. Its an official 3D promo poster

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

*enters thread on a snurching spree* Yiiiiiiha!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Actually, i'd like to sent this one, but because it really isn't Jason on this poster, you'll get this for free. Its an official 3D promo poster

i'm only going by what someone else said about the film, but they mentioned it might be our for Christmas! dont shoot the messenger i am only repeating what someone else said, that they saw an interview with one of the cast members.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            *enters thread on a snurching spree* Yiiiiiiha!
            snurch honey

and CG, i will wait til you have posted all your conan pics, and if i have any that you didnt post, i will put them afterwards

" Wasnt me!!!"

Last edited by mirishka; 02 October 2010, 07:27 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Mirishka, you can post all pics you would like to post.

All Conan pics aren't mine. I've snurched them elsewhere in www.

I've said, i will post one pic per day until we get to see our first pic of Khal Drogo.

So, it could stop me from posting tomorrow, or worst case scenario spring next year.

I can't forgive me to stop you posting Conan pics for so long.
              <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                Mirishka, you can post all pics you would like to post.

All Conan pics aren't mine. I've snurched them elsewhere in www.

I've said, i will post one pic per day until we get to see our first pic of Khal Drogo.

So, it could stop me from posting tomorrow, or worst case scenario spring next year.

I can't forgive me to stop you posting Conan pics for so long.
                its ok, i want to wait til you have posted you're pics because mine will probably be the same and that way we dont duplicate, we can make it last a bit longer!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Mirishka, i think, you didn't unterstand my intentions,

I really don't like to last it long !!!!!

I'd love to stop it right now, because it would signify we'll finally have our Khal Drogo pic.

Comment

Mirishka, i think, you didn't unterstand my intentions,

I really don't like to last it long !!!!!

I'd love to stop it right now, because it would signify we'll finally have our Khal Drogo pic.
                    Sorry! my mistake, i dont think we have any new stuff

sigpic

Comment

Yes, i think there are no new pics from conan, i'll have to re-post them soon. But only i've limited or obliged myself to one conan pic per day.

All others of you could post as much of them as you'd like to.

But it's only a joke, i will last as long as without this.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's conan time

Where are you all ?

Comment

It's conan time

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...rl18/conan.jpg

Where are you all ?
                            I can't speak for anyone else, but me? I'm mentally licking the man-boobs in that pic
                            sigpic

Comment

It's conan time

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...rl18/conan.jpg

Where are you all ?
                              ive been eating sunday lunch, drinking a bottle of Bulgarian Merlot, but i'm here now. a bit tiddly but hey!

sigpic

Comment

Hi, nice to be not alone here

It mustn't be merlot, mirishka, I'd like to have a guinness

Comment

Working...
                                X