No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*glomps Queen* How are ya sweetie? *smirks* I can come up with a few whumpertunities for Conan. hehe Isn't there a rumor going on that Comic Con will show the first Conan trailers? What a lovely thought. More Momoa shots please!!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Lah for the pic and the translation!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes it was Nispel who prefered him from the start.
        <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

I like him
          sigpic

Comment

Jason totally rocks the loincloth doesn't he? Holy crap,I just blew up my own damn brain cell. *points to Jason* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Oh there is a thought next project for Jason should be a Tarzan movie
              sigpic

Comment

What a wicked thought DG. *floats off to happy place* GUH. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Darn those pesky cloths
                  sigpic

Comment

I volunteer to rip them off. *cheeky grin* More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

That is still one of the best scenes ever
                      sigpic

Comment

I love that scene too DG...wonder how many times they shot that scene before it all came together? Isn't research fun? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

If I had the ability (in other words if I were working on set for this scene) I would have found a way to screw it up over and over just to get to see it longer

sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely and twitches over the shirtless Runner pix* GUH. Just freaking GUH. Got any more shirtless Satedan pix? lol Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I have that and I think I may have one or two more will have to look (that was the first one I thought of)
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. DG blew up my brain cell with that lovely gif. GUH. *fluffs pillows and gets comfy on the floor* Can't wait for more of your hot gifs DG!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X