Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Jason will be at Shoreleave (July 10-12) in Baltimore, Maryland. Rachel Luttrell, Robert Picardo, Chris Heyerdahl plus others will be there too.
    Great - now I have to dream up a reason why I absolutely need to go to the States in early July...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Great - now I have to dream up a reason why I absolutely need to go to the States in early July...
      Got a reeeeeeally big suitcase?
      sigpic

Comment

wheelie bin more like it...you know...one of those wide ones and then everyone would fit XD ooo you could all wait till one of them goes out the back for a smoke then jump out and shower them in confetti XD
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I think I can safely promise you that I will take you along in my suitcase if I'm going. That's how infinitesimal my chances are...

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
          wheelie bin more like it...you know...one of those wide ones and then everyone would fit XD ooo you could all wait till one of them goes out the back for a smoke then jump out and shower them in confetti XD
          Thanks for that image, Tel! I can so see that happening. I bet Jason would swallow his cigarette from pure shock...

sigpic

Comment

hehe or you could make the wheelie bin motorized...then you could drive it into the Con and snurch the actors though the secret trap door while noones lookin XD There'd be a scope and peep holes, and spare duct tape and and stereo that makes snarling noises so people would think it was the evil mutant wheelie bin that did it...
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

hehe or you could make the wheelie bin motorized...then you could drive it into the Con and snurch the actors though the secret trap door while noones lookin XD There'd be a scope and peep holes, and spare duct tape and and stereo that makes snarling noises so people would think it was the evil mutant wheelie bin that did it...
              Sounds like a plan...LOL!

Hello, playground!

Missed you all.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Sounds like the perferct beginning to an absolute crackfic. Who needs Wraith or Ori when you can have motorized wheelie bin body snatchers?

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Sounds like a plan...LOL!

Hello, playground!

Missed you all.
                Hi, JW! Missed you too.

Random S5 picspam...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Yummyliscious pics as always, Doggie! And that new sig is a beauty.
                  Thanks!!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  *hugs stars back*

Of course and thanks for asking.

*waves Hi back*

Hi doggy! lovely pic run as usual
                  And thank you too!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment