No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear.. thank you guys for the pics!....
    and Congrats on your new born baby Michelle!....
    sigpic
    ----------------------------
    Stars are not the limit.....
    The galaxies are not the limit....
    Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

First off, I just died from all those pics. Wow!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      I went on YT to find the stunt vid for you, Raven, and look what I came up with! There's a video of a photo shoot Jason did for an interview with Aleim magazine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tsz8m4GZQ). Just lots of Jason goofing off. The link to the article is http://aleim.com/2010/02/05/jason-mamoa/.

I must say, though, that I'll have to get used to the new look without the beard. Not really a fan of it just yet.
      I'm still getting used to beardless Jason as well. I do think it enhances his Polynesian features better though.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

WOW! Stars, thanks for the pics!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
          I wonder if the first two pics are when he is proving himself to TPTB paying for the Conan film? He's certainly convincing, and they are much better than the pics we saw from this week. I don't know how all that works so don't get me to lying.

And just think the last three are where Jason is callng all the shots so this proves he's not just a pretty face, decent actor but a true artist, which I'm pretty sure no one from this thread doubted anyway.
          That is also Ronon's sword isn't it I am thinking that was the "I can fight with a sword" to get the part to me

It is a shame that the people that keep insulting him don't look at things like this that way

Now off to drool excuse me
          sigpic

Comment

*diez and iz ded*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              I just checked, it's working for me. BTW, C'Belle said when you DL the article there are more pictures from Conan attached to it. I tried it, but all I get is a file that links to the page. Do you have an idea how to do this? Those pictures are supposed to be really good.
              Call me stupid, but I can't see where to d/l the article...

There are a bunch of gorgeous pics on the site, which I've snurched in full res... One of the Conan-y ones is just a bit bigger than you've posted Stars.

Clickety.

sigpic

Comment

See I couldn't find the Conan ones anywhere in the article. When I copied the article, the pictures just magically appeared on my copy. I went back to the article and clicked everything I saw that could be clicked and no Conan pictures. It was strange.
                sigpic

Comment

ETA: figured it out... just followed the link *d'oh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Pics snurched from the Brown Bag Diaries website, trimmed of background so PB didn't insist on resizing them...

Clickety

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs Stars and Lah* Amazing interview,vid,and pix. I really enjoyed the interview but I wonder why we're just now hearing (and reading) about the interview itself. Was it out there and just undiscovered or was it released now to coincide with the Conan press push? Jason's got such an easy going personality and it's nice to see that reflected in that little vid Stars found. Wicked find ladies!! Did I mention GUH? lol Awesome Momoa shots!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          That is also Ronon's sword isn't it I am thinking that was the "I can fight with a sword" to get the part to me
                          Good point, I didn't notice that it was Ronon's sword. I'm sure you're right, these must have been the 'audition' pics for the role.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          Pics snurched from the Brown Bag Diaries website, trimmed of background so PB didn't insist on resizing them...

Clickety

<snip>
                          Lovely, just lovely, Lah. I sure hope this movie will become available on DVD at some point. Maybe Jason will follow Colin Cunningham's lead, who sold copies of his short film at Chevron 7.2.

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

When he first told people about it last year at DragonCon, someone asked him if he would show it, and he said if he was back next year, sure, he'd make it available or something to that effect? Anyway, he's going to be back, so maybe he will if not the con in August, maybe at DragonCon the first of September. Didn't he say somewhere he was going to try to get it in at Cannes? I wonder if that panned out and when is Cannes Film Festival anyways? I wonder why he didn't try for Sundance Film Festival?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                              When he first told people about it last year at DragonCon, someone asked him if he would show it, and he said if he was back next year, sure, he'd make it available or something to that effect? Anyway, he's going to be back, so maybe he will if not the con in August, maybe at DragonCon the first of September. Didn't he say somewhere he was going to try to get it in at Cannes? I wonder if that panned out and when is Cannes Film Festival anyways? I wonder why he didn't try for Sundance Film Festival?
                              Cannes is on now.

Just checked the site and there's no mention of it or him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for checking and telling us Lah. Well, somehow or other, we'll get to see it. I hope.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X