No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggie, you're AMAZING! LMAO, follow the leader, and Wraith mutants that were scared white by our Thumper anitques. Great stuff!

Okay, I still owe you the Shep and Ronon surf experience. It's only a lame excuse to post shirtless pictures, but what the heck. I had some difficulties at first to find appropriate Shep pictures, but luckily I just re-watched S1, and The Defiant One was set on a desert planet. Just some good, clean fun, right?

Ronon: "Sheppard? What are you doing here?"

Shep: "Rise and shine, we're going surfing today!"

Ronon: "Do I have time to have some breakfast at least?"

Shep: "Alright. Follow me when you're done, the beach is right behind these dunes!"

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Ronon: "Where have you been? I've been waiting for ages."

Shep: "How... how did you get here before me?"

Ronon: "Who cares. Lets go, the waves are waiting!"

Shep: Okay, let me explain how to use the board."

Ronon: "Thanks, but I think I know what to do."

Shep: "That I gotta see..."

sigpic

Comment

Ronon: "Shouldn't be too hard, the kite is doing most of the work."

Ronon: "Woohoo, I should have done this ages ago."

Shep: "I don't believe it - he's a natural!"

Ronon: "Not sure you're supposed to do this, but it feels good."

Shep: "Flight acrobatics - you son of a gun!"

sigpic

Comment

Ronon: "I could do this all day."

Shep: "Looks like I'm gonna be here for a while. Good thing I packed provisions."

Ronon: "Let's do that again tomorrow."

Shep: "Oh no, tomorrow I surf, and you watch."

sigpic

Comment

Star I have only one approprate shep pic for surfing not enough sorry (and the only reason I have it is for Copter because she thunks him)

Spoiler:

the difference between us (Copter and I) I saw the really odd looking face he was making first she saw how low those shorts are sitting on his hips
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Star I have only one approprate shep pic for surfing not enough sorry (and the only reason I have it is for Copter because she thunks him)

Spoiler:
              http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...each_large.jpg
              the difference between us (Copter and I) I saw the really odd looking face he was making first she saw how low those shorts are sitting on his hips
              Great pic, thanks, DG! Consider this the 'day after' picfic.

sigpic

Comment

*blushing like a madwoman*
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Stars those are awesome piccies, on the floor drooling, ta.

I always loved this picture.

sigpic

Comment

Shirtless Ronon or Frankie is always a pleasure.

sigpic

Comment

GUH!! *iz dead from the GUH* M'fine. My brain went boom seeing shirtless Jason and beach bum Joe (how low can those trunks go?). *does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        GUH!! *iz dead from the GUH* M'fine. My brain went boom seeing shirtless Jason and beach bum Joe (how low can those trunks go?). *does cannon ball into deeeeeeeeeeeeep end of the gutter* Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                        *joins Raven in gutter*
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Some more details about Jason's comments on Game of Thrones at Armageddon:

He just got the call the other day and he said it hadn't been announced. He'll be filming in Morocco and doesn't like horses, so isn't looking forward to the horseback scenes. He also said that it'll be his first nude scene and first sex scene.

He went on to say that Game of Thrones was one of the best series that he'd read, and everyone should read it. Believe me, few enough of us cheered when he first said it.

He also said when he went in for the audition he did a haka, as he thought it would be perfect for Drogo.
                          Apparently HBO has confirmed Jason's casting.

The bulk of filming will happen in N. Ireland, but Jason's part is being filmed in Morocco later this month.

Another article here.

Thanks to Wraithfodder on LJ (Prion on GW) for the links.

And can I just repeat this bit...

He also said that it'll be his first nude scene and first sex scene.
                          *flails*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            <snipped for space>

Thanks to Wraithfodder on LJ (Prion on GW) for the links.

And can I just repeat this bit...

*flails*
                            *turns off coffee maker and puts on kettle for tea* I think that message pushed my blood pressure to a point where I shouldn't do coffee this morning. Thanks for all the updates, Lah - off to take a cold shower now...

sigpic

Comment

Hi all, just visiting from another rabid fandom ... thought you all might be enjoy in this:

Here's a speculative photoshop of Jason as Khal Drogo. He's a good deal prettier than I pictured the character when reading the books, but I'm sure HBO will make him look scary enough. Every character in Martin's story ends up scarred in one way or another.

The first book in the series is "A Game of Thrones"... it's well worth picking up. It's been out since 1996, and fans have been discussing it for nearly as long, so beware spoilers online. Jason's character makes his entrance in the third chapter.

Here's the full known cast for the pilot episode. The series itself is a co-production with HBO and BBC, so if it's picked up, it should show in the UK and US at roughly the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by WightMeWorry View Post
                                Hi all, just visiting from another rabid fandom ... thought you all might be enjoy in this:

Here's a speculative photoshop of Jason as Khal Drogo. He's a good deal prettier than I pictured the character when reading the books, but I'm sure HBO will make him look scary enough. Every character in Martin's story ends up scarred in one way or another.

The first book in the series is "A Game of Thrones"... it's well worth picking up. It's been out since 1996, and fans have been discussing it for nearly as long, so beware spoilers online. Jason's character makes his entrance in the third chapter.

Here's the full known cast for the pilot episode. The series itself is a co-production with HBO and BBC, so if it's picked up, it should show in the UK and US at roughly the same time.
                                Love the photoshopping! Sounds like Drogo will be a lot like Ronon, physically at least
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X