#28 elbow

#29 shoulder

#30 bicep

#31 tricep

#32 the glorious work of art known as "Arm"

*melts into a wonderful pile of arm goo-iness*
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I was going to say I'd been gone from thunking for a few days and ask what was new in the world of thunking, but I just died looking at this one page! I'll see you later when higher brain function is once again possible.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Those pics blew up my brain. *snickers loudly* Wicked pic fic Doggy!! More please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Copter those pictures are just oooh....

Always pop in here for a smile and a drool.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Oops, sorry, I really have neglected my fic recently, but RL just had me swamped. I have to rewrite one scene in the next chapter because Sal pointed out that Woolsey's reaction was a bit OOC. I should have some time tomorrow and over the weekend, so I'll try to post another two or three chapters, okay? And thanks for reading!

Thanks Stars will keep an eye out.

Did you see the link I left you ?
              sigpic

Comment

Apologies for the double post can anyone delete the first one please?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vana View Post
                  Copter those pictures are just oooh....
                  glad you liked

Apologies for the double post can anyone delete the first one please?
                  under "edit" you should be able to delete your own post
                  sigpic

Comment

it's just like regular hair... a bit itchy and nasty sometimes... I only wash it once a week ^^'

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I don't know what you mean before we clean our hands I have clean hands see look Ronon is over there holding the door closed so none of you with blue hands can get to him

oh um um um um those hand prints are um one of you framed me! yeah that is it I was framed it is perfect the best lie is one no one can prove is a lie
                      Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...t-earth-pa.jpg

I just need to wash my hands and then I will be right back.....
                      You guys are crazy, I luffs you! I, of course, am completely innocent. Well, almost completely. I may have strayed just a teeny bit, but it doesn't really count, does it?

Great additions, both of you!

#33 - the twirly thing he does with his gun

Thanks Stars will keep an eye out.

Did you see the link I left you ?
                      You mean the one in my LJ? I saw it, thanks, but RL has been so hectic recently I haven't had time to visit. Will do so as soon as things settle down a bit, though. I'm curious about your OC - that's one thing I very rarely do myself.

Originally posted by Tova View Post
                      it's just like regular hair... a bit itchy and nasty sometimes... I only wash it once a week ^^'
                      I hear it's really labor intensive.

And that gives me an idea for

#34 - the little skull he wears in his dreads.

Last edited by starg8fans; 16 October 2009, 12:16 AM.

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

#35 the upside down twirly gun thing
                        sigpic

Comment

I am a little suprised you didn't put that one sooner
                          sigpic

Comment

I know! what was I thinking?? Oh, I got to drooling over the gun arm

can that count as #36????
                            sigpic

Comment

You are so easily distracted and it works for me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Squeeeee - more picfics! Somehow I missed your earlier post, Doggie, and only read about your PB problems when JW quoted it. Took me forever to get here - GW is maddeningly slow again - and I'm thrilled to see that it seems you've sorted out your pics.

And we're loving it! Doggie, this is quickly becoming your trade mark!

Not my favorite pairing by a long shot, but this was bl@@dy brilliant!

Back to our game:

#21 - the way he can even make golf look sexy.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x17-1017.jpg
                                LOL It's DEFINITELY not my idea of a pairing.... but my nasty twisted mind jumped there and I could NOT resist it!

Okay ladies first of all *thunk* drooling waist coat, baby dreads... drool bucket please.

Secondly I managed to get a picture before too many of us cleaned up those hands...

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...s_500_9263.jpg

Stars love Jensen in your banner... drooling again. Can you tell me when the next chapters gonna be up?
                                That pic is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what you mean before we clean our hands I have clean hands see look Ronon is over there holding the door closed so none of you with blue hands can get to him

oh um um um um those hand prints are um one of you framed me! yeah that is it I was framed it is perfect the best lie is one no one can prove is a lie
                                LMAO @ pic! And yes, of course you were framed... we're all framed, none of us did it, we're all little angels!! *adjusts halo*

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...t-earth-pa.jpg

I just need to wash my hands and then I will be right back.....
                                LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X