Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
    These 'movie war' pictures, are they from a recent interview?
    I hate that the tptb wouldn't let him have short hair. The wig looks horrible.
    The worst part is I think they did it not to disappoint the fangirls. Oi!
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Does anyone have the url for the movieweb interview?
      Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      I found the movieweb interview, snurched it, edited it and uploaded the Jason bit to Rapidshare, if anyone wants it

LOL I think you were the one who got it for me in the first place but I could be wrong. Sometimes I don't download the piece, just cap it. I was going to look on my external hard drive because that would be the place but glad you found it, saved me the hassle.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      afternoon all
      Good morning!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh...So perfect.. I just stared at his arms for five minutes.

*wipes drool from screen and goes back to watch perfect arms *
              ~We do not stop playing because we grow old,
              we grow old because we stop playing.~
              ~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                The worst part is I think they did it not to disappoint the fangirls. Oi!
                Whaaaaat? To borrow/paraphrase from someone else, "How dumb are they?"
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Whaaaaat? To borrow/paraphrase from someone else, "How dumb are they?"
                  Yeah, and how dumb they think we are?
                  sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* JW, I love your "Caveman? I wasn't the one who wrote season V" thingie. Ah yes,the dreaded spider wig of doom-love Jason,not fond of mops on pops (well Jason is a daddy). hehehe Sorry for the cheekiness. Got a bit of a head/chest cold starting and took meds to combat the damn thing. Gonna look at pics then head for bed. hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think Ronon is too happy about the fact that I thunk Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender....

WHAT?!?!?! AMC, I thought I was your main thunk!!
                      AMC: You are. But I can thunk other people too. You don't seem to complain when I thunk Shep or Mckay or Carson.
                      But they're real, not cartoon characters!
                      AMC: And?
                      And you should be thunking me, not them!!
                      AMC: I thunked Inuyasha before I thunked you or do I need to remind you of that?
                      No thanks, don't need reminding.
                      AMC: I knew you'd see it my way.
                      *sticks out tounge* At least there's no Zuko thunk thread...
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        *snickers loudly* JW, I love your "Caveman? I wasn't the one who wrote season V" thingie. Ah yes,the dreaded spider wig of doom-love Jason,not fond of mops on pops (well Jason is a daddy). hehehe Sorry for the cheekiness. Got a bit of a head/chest cold starting and took meds to combat the damn thing. Gonna look at pics then head for bed. hehe }:O
                        thanks hun. I hope you get better soon. Colds in the Summer are harder to deal with.
                        Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        I don't think Ronon is too happy about the fact that I thunk Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender....

WHAT?!?!?! AMC, I thought I was your main thunk!!
                        AMC: You are. But I can thunk other people too. You don't seem to complain when I thunk Shep or Mckay or Carson.
                        But they're real, not cartoon characters!
                        AMC: And?
                        And you should be thunking me, not them!!
                        AMC: I thunked Inuyasha before I thunked you or do I need to remind you of that?
                        No thanks, don't need reminding.
                        AMC: I knew you'd see it my way.
                        *sticks out tounge* At least there's no Zuko thunk thread...
                        Well, we never know when a new thunk thread might appear ...but will always have a special place.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          will always have a special place.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's time for our regular reminder about the basic rules of the forum

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64693
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=40

Derogatory terms are inappropriate, things like Spud, McIcky and others. This ties in with our 'no character/pairing bashing' rule.

When you quote pictures, snip out the IMG tags so that the quoted photo is nothing more than a link. If you quote a picture and leave the IMG tags intact, your post can be deleted.

Anything posted inline, gifs, images, ANYTHING must be less than 100K in file size. We have some threads that are so incredibly bogged down with oversized photos that people are literally avoiding the thread because they bog down on high speed.

Check the size of your sig. ALL sigs must take up a space of no more than 200 pixels tall, 700 wide and have a total file size of 50K or less. Folks, your sig should be a fun and SHORT little thing, not a dissertation on everything you like/dislike or every single website you've ever visited. And it certainly should not be larger than your average post.

The mods are gonna start lurking in the various wow and thunk threads. We see inappropriate posts, we're gonna delete them. If we continually have to remind people of the rules, we may look into restricting your posting.

Just take a look at your posts and what you've been doing. If you've been following the rules, you're gonna have nothing to worry about. If you've been bending them, then here's your chance to alter your posting styles.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any mod.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

AMC Personally I like Shessy he was the cuter brother

I missed the rule about needing to post bigger than sig guess I have to put in other stuff in some of my posts they really want people to not post I am not an overly talkitive person
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think I can post any more pics. Mine are probably too big and I am NOT going to downsize literally thousands of pictures. 100k is about the size of an avatar. There's not much point in that, is there?

Including these lines, Sky, isn't your sig higher than 200 pixels? Or can it be high as long as it's not wide?

Emerald City
                                Stargate Compendium
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?
                                Last edited by earndoggy; 25 June 2009, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X