• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Sqqqquuuuueeeeee

Can't wait!! Off for a bit, see you later *waves*

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps/Ronon65.png
    Later! *hugs* And here's some spoiler tags you can open when you get back from watching. (And Sal, you better have a look as well...)

Spoiler:
    This move never ceases to amaze me...

Woohoo, finally some neck for Sal!!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*runs in to drop off some yummies*

*runs out again without looking at spoilers!*

sigpic

Comment

Howdy folks - Jason is here at the NJ Con and here are some pics from our "breakfast" this morning..... Jason took out his "piece" and took aim at all the photographers....

Let me know if you like....should have some more after his Q&A this afternoon..

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone
          How ie everybody today?
          I saw the new epi and I loved it, one of the better ones this season

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
          Howdy folks - Jason is here at the NJ Con and here are some pics from our "breakfast" this morning..... Jason took out his "piece" and took aim at all the photographers....

I'm sooooo jealous
          Great pis

Comment

Hello Aqua things are good here you?
            I that was a good eppy I liked it
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              <snipped cause I'm lazy>
              Con pix - YAY!!! Love 'em, wwlh, thanks for sharing! Why do I not live closer to NJ? Looks like he and David were having a ball goofing around. Yes, more PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! And I'll be your fan forever if you share with us some of the stuff that Jason was talking about in the Q&A.

Oh, may I snurch two of them? Pretty please? I can try to crop and lighten them a bit...
              Last edited by starg8fans; 09 November 2008, 06:51 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Jason is such a goof.

Please post more as soon as you can.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Con pix - YAY!!! Love 'em, wwlh, thanks for sharing! Why do I not live closer to NJ? Looks like he and David were having a ball goofing around. Yes, more PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! And I'll be your fan forever if you share with us some of the stuff that Jason was talking about in the Q&A.

Oh, may I snurch two of them? Pretty please? I can try to crop and lighten them a bit...
                  you may indeed snurch if you'd like...I think they were a bit dark as I wasn't as close as I'd like...

we just passed Jason as he was leaving the hotel to go buy a guitar so he would be able to jam a little for us later....

I'll let you know how it goes...
                  sigpic

Comment

you may indeed snurch if you'd like...I think they were a bit dark as I wasn't as close as I'd like...

we just passed Jason as he was leaving the hotel to go buy a guitar so he would be able to jam a little for us later....

I'll let you know how it goes...
                    SQUEEEEE! You sure are lucky!

Thanks a lot, I snurched two and messed around with them a bit. Had to make them smaller because the resolution suffered due to the manips which is a crying shame, but I think you can see our two boys better now...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Just a little something for you gals...

Spoiler:

Oh, and I tried messing around with one of those Con pics too...

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 November 2008, 08:38 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

*Comes bounding into the thread* Hi again Playground *waves*

Have seen Proidigal now, loved it! ITA with what everyone has said. My favourite parts were:
                        Spoiler:

• The beginning with the mission reports, awww so cute!!
                        • How Ronon took charge and no-one questioned it, not even Woolsey. Finally "The Caveman" is being recognised as the leader that he is
                        • The whump - to be discussed more in the Arena!!
                        • How he only just fits in the bed, feet right up against the board!!

I really must find a way to get some caps from the downloaded version! Love all the caps you posted Stars

Spoiler:
                        <snip>
                        OH....MY....GOD!!! Those are great!!

Belly peekage everywhere!!!

you may indeed snurch if you'd like...I think they were a bit dark as I wasn't as close as I'd like....
                        Haha, not as close as all of us would like!!!

sigpic

Comment

you know in that eppy something that bugged me (once I caught it )
                          Spoiler:
                          when we see Ronon in the bed at the end he is on top of the blankets (barefeet for Lah!) but then next thing the blanket he was laying on top of him and covering him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Queen!

Spoiler:
                            Did ya se my little gift to you gals?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Just a little something for you gals...

Spoiler:
                              *loves RiG more than words can say*

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              you know in that eppy something that bugged me (once I caught it )
                              Spoiler:
                              when we see Ronon in the bed at the end he is on top of the blankets (barefeet for Lah!) but then next thing the blanket he was laying on top of him and covering him.
                              *teehee* Still haven't watched it (pizza will be ready in five mins) but I am soooooooooo looking forward to
                              Spoiler:
                              bare feet

wwlh, the pics are beautiful!!!!!!!!! Thankyou
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                <snip>
                                Oh...They are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Looks like it was fun! Heee at the gun!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X