Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Unfortunately no, Outsiders was made over a month before the cancellation (Mallozzi and co watched the first cut on July 22, and the cancellation came in mid August)... so it's just a sign of the disdain TPTB hold for the show in general
    Hmmm, that's not so good

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    There's my boys! Thanks! I'm being spoiled lately, first the Ronon/Daniel gif from Lah and now this Oh and I love the pic in the whuomp thread too of course....hard not to!

*luffs this thread*

I'm holding out for The Prodigal. From the spoilers I've read that should be a good ep. Maybe even great, but we'll have to see about it.
    I'm looking forward to this one, should be a good 'un

I think the beginning of S5 was really good, but it's been petering out. Especially the mid-season two parter didn't deliver for me. I mean, these used to be the highlights of the season, but I only found them okay this year.
    There have been some stand out episodes for me - S&R and Broken Ties in particular. I enjoyed First Contact and The Lost Tribe but they weren't as good as I'd hoped for either.

A couple more stills, didn't get too many. As Queen said, way to dark for decent shots - AGAIN!!

Spoiler:
    http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Season%205%20Caps/Picture26-4.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture29-3.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture20-4.jpg

And one for the gutter...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture23-4.jpg
    All fab!

Nice caps Stars

Oh dear... was capping The Lost Boys (back when they had decent lighting most of the time ) and my brain imploded when I saw this frame

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii288/rononcapper2/th_Untitled4.png
    Oh er Missus!!!

sigpic

Comment

Nice caps Stars

Oh dear... was capping The Lost Boys (back when they had decent lighting most of the time ) and my brain imploded when I saw this frame
      Spoiler:

*sings* Oops, Lah did it again... My word, you sure have a knack for discovering utterly gutterific stils. *coughs* Looking at the weapon I think he'd better sheathe it... *runs away cackling*

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*iz capping Common Ground* finally!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Yay for that!

sigpic

Comment

WHEEEEEEEE! Can't wait to see 'em!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Nice caps Stars

Oh yeah.

Comment

Nice caps Stars

Trust for you to find that Lah! But Yum... Big sword, big stick it's all good I miss that sword...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  WHEEEEEEEE! Can't wait to see 'em!
                  Hi, Sal! How are your feet?

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Oh yeah.
                  Hiya, Neelan!

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Sal! How are your feet?

Hiya, Neelan!
                    Hey Stars! They're better than yesterday, walking around town in heels isn't the smartest idea...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Hey Stars! They're better than yesterday, walking around town in heels isn't the smartest idea...
                      So I guess you were out dancing last night? I guess I should be glad I grew up at a time when attire for a night about town was jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt....

Never looked as good in them as Jason, though!

sigpic

Comment

*grumbles about Ronon being out of focus in lots of the ep*

I have over 300 caps and I'm only 26 mins in!! I'm doing the whole ep though, not just the Ronon shots lol. All that Shep whumping, Ladon & the introduction of Todd...it's a busy ep. Phew!

Yummy pics Stars - no-one looks that good!

sigpic

Comment

I have over 300 caps and I'm only 26 mins in!! I'm doing the whole ep though, not just the Ronon shots lol. All that Shep whumping, Ladon & the introduction of Todd...it's a busy ep. Phew!

I know - it's uncanny how they always manage to keep Shep crystal clear, though. Just look at this one - everybody running through the forest, and who's in focus?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            [/LIST]
                            I also have a couple of questions...well, more wonderings really...

• Why was the DHD green? Aren't they usually red and occasionally blue?
                            • Why didn't Teyla sense the Wraith were there?
                            • Who was the Wraith's "top scientist"? Someone we know? Who else would know about Carson's involvement?

Spoiler:
                            I don't know if we were supposed to "know" the top scientist, but he was played by the same actor who played the wraith that turns Ronon into a runner again in Sateda. that is why he sounded so familiar. that was on JN's blog a while back.

I agree on the teyla question...it bugged me too!

Comment

So I guess you were out dancing last night? I guess I should be glad I grew up at a time when attire for a night about town was jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt....

Never looked as good in them as Jason, though!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ason/045-1.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...9justjason.jpg
                              Nah, I went out with friends to see a movie, so I decided to wear my heels. Was so happy when I saw my parents had brought them here. But alas the movie was sold out so we walked around. I prefer sneakers though...

Yay! As long as there's lots of Ronon it's all good

I know - it's uncanny how they always manage to keep Shep crystal clear, though. Just look at this one - everybody running through the forest, and who's in focus?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...dentity_07.jpg
                              Of course Joe's in focus, he's the star of the show. His name comes first in the credits... But Jason's got sexy
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...dentity_07.jpg
                                Yup! They must either have very clever cameras or clever computer guys to sharpen up all the images!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't know if we were supposed to "know" the top scientist, but he was played by the same actor who played the wraith that turns Ronon into a runner again in Sateda. that is why he sounded so familiar. that was on JN's blog a while back.

I agree on the teyla question...it bugged me too!
                                Spoiler:
                                Ahhh, maybe that's why he sounded familiar then lol.

Guess we'll never know though!

OK, CG caps are all done but I've still got to upload so it's going to take a few days. Will get some up ASAP. Have some XL Epiphany for now...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X