Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    *grabs Cub* I plan on studying really well for the test.
    For extra points, I'll write an essay about how cupability can aid thrust potential.
    We'd appreciate that essay! Oh Neelan, bad news for Cuddles: it's gone into hiding...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      We'd appreciate that essay! Oh Neelan, bad news for Cuddles: it's gone into hiding...
      He'll live... especially if you let him try to find it for you.

Comment

He'll live... especially if you let him try to find it for you.
        Hey when he can, have him come help me. I need to find it! It's frustrating!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm sure he'd love to meet you in back room one of the Lounge again.
          You guys haven't gone through all the... toys yet.

Comment

I'm sure he'd love to meet you in back room one of the Lounge again.
            You guys haven't gone through all the... toys yet.
            I'd love to meet him again too. And yeah last time some toys looked very scary...Maybe this time around I could consider them...
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Drool indeed! YUM! That's another ep I'm really looking forward to.

SGG is getting better, so we were thunking together, and she used this cap to make her own sig. Is it okay to have two, or should I put one into spoiler caps?
              I think it's awesome that you and your kids can share your love of SGA.

It makes me laugh though. When I was 12, my mom and I were both in love with Billy Idol.....but the thought of her watching an Idol video with me, gushing about Billy's hotness....and then her sneaking off to write adult fanfic for her friends seems weird.

Good thing SGG's mom is waaaaay cooler than mine was.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                I think it's awesome that you and your kids can share your love of SGA.

It makes me laugh though. When I was 12, my mom and I were both in love with Billy Idol.....but the thought of her watching an Idol video with me, gushing about Billy's hotness....and then her sneaking off to write adult fanfic for her friends seems weird.

Good thing SGG's mom is waaaaay cooler than mine was.
                But aren't we all? I mean, cooler than our Moms were. At least my generation (I'm in my forties). I have pictures of my Mom from around 1960, when she travelled to Lebanon with my Dad. She's climbing around some excavation site in a dress and pettycoat, a pillbox hat, little white gloves and a handbag. I have a picture of me at around the same age with my hubby in Massada (Israel). T-Shirt, jeans, sneakers, backpack... no wonder we're so much more relaxed than they were.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Lol!
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

*driveby kisses*

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      Quite a blow for all those Ronon/Teyla shippers, isn't it?

Actually, I was a little disappointed in Teyla's behaviour during
                      Spoiler:
                      Ronon's first reaction to her pregnancy. The way she looked at him was... I don't know apprehensive? confused? stunned? And when he takes her hand, she looks kinda taken aback.
                      I mean, she of all people should know about that soft spot inside him, especially after Echoes when he was so sweet with her.
                      Last edited by starg8fans; 16 January 2008, 11:25 PM.

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Quite a blow for all those Ronon/Teyla shippers, isn't it?
                        Well, since this is obvious a "behinde the scene" pic we see Jason & Rachel, sooo.....
                        Oh and BTW there is nothing between Ronon and Teyla! Nothing!!

Actually, I was a little disappointed in Teyla's behaviour during Ronon's first reaction to her pregnancy. The way she looked at him was... I don't know apprehensive? confused? stunned? And when he takes her hand, she looks kinda taken aback. I mean, she of all people should know about that soft spot inside him, especially after Echoes when he was so sweet with her.
                        I'll get back to you on this... LOL
                        Have to go to school. Ta!

Comment

What eppy is that from? I soooooooo don't remember that!
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Actually, I was a little disappointed in Teyla's behaviour during Ronon's first reaction to her pregnancy. The way she looked at him was... I don't know apprehensive? confused? stunned? And when he takes her hand, she looks kinda taken aback. I mean, she of all people should know about that soft spot inside him, especially after Echoes when he was so sweet with her.
                            ITA with you on this. I'm guessing she was so thrown by Shep's tantrum that she hadn't fully recovered by the time Ronon swooped in to comfort her.

She really could have shown him a little more gratitude....at least HE was happy for her!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                              What eppy is that from? I soooooooo don't remember that!
                              It was a behind the scenes pic
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh....DUH!

*sheepish*
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X