Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Yes, they've come a long way since season 2, when the more emotional scenes like this one were very rare. *I chose this pic because it goes with the Doc Day as well*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-2x07_1527.jpg

(sorry if it's a bit big, I've resized it but PB may take a while to change it)
    Yup! And the pic's fine, Stars. It's showing up here the right size.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Yup! And the pic's fine, Stars. It's showing up here the right size.
      Good to know. It's still enormous on my screen...

Okay, got my new sig done. It's very basic since I don't use Photoshop, but I like to play around with mybannermaker.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

It's almost midnight here, so I'll post a Doc gif (thanks Lah for sharing that with us on the whump thread) to finish off the day.

Can someone else please pick a dwarf for tomorrow? We have Sneezy and Dopey left. I probably won't make it to the Forum before the afternoon.

sigpic

Comment

DOPEY!!! *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            I saw this thread at the top of the list and had to come in for a quick post. While I am first and foremost a Sheppard fan, I absolutely love Ronon. I am so pleased TPTB have given him such depth and texture lately, and give big kudos for the way Jason is playing the role. He's been a pleasure to watch and admire! WooHoo!!!
            Hi Lorr - hope to see you in here often!

I agree - it's great to see Ronon's role fleshing out a bit more lately. I love the substance the writers are giving him lately.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Cap from SOW. As soon as I get more from Elephantgirl, I'll post for you guys.

Warning! May get hot in here.

Spoiler:

I'm gonna just do this the easy way. EG has a great bunch of caps from SOW. They are not HD, but IMO they are great. Enjoy the caps.

Awesome Ronon caps and Starg8fan. I love that gif from The Ark.

I couldn't resist.

Last edited by scifan; 13 January 2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                I saw this thread at the top of the list and had to come in for a quick post. While I am first and foremost a Sheppard fan, I absolutely love Ronon. I am so pleased TPTB have given him such depth and texture lately, and give big kudos for the way Jason is playing the role. He's been a pleasure to watch and admire! WooHoo!!!
                Welcome to the playground Lorr Ronon has really moved up a couple of notches in the current season, as far as responsibility, involvement and intelligent lines goes - a move by TPTB which is highly appreciated! As good as he looks standing around with his arms folded, it's great to see him being more of a team member. Like Neelan asid, adds to the team dynamic
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm.... Dopey... this could be hard! LOL! He looks kind of confused in this one...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    Hmmmm.... Dopey... this could be hard! LOL! He looks kind of confused in this one...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...peedy/wink.jpg
                    Change of plans - I had two meetings scheduled this morning, but Starg8girl woke up with a raging fever, so I get to stay at home. Talk about mixed blessings...

I always thought dopey meant silly, so I was planning on using this one:

But I looked it up, and it said 'stupid or acting stupid'. So I guess what I'll be looking for is the kind of "Huh????" expression.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Change of plans - I had two meetings scheduled this morning, but Starg8girl woke up with a raging fever, so I get to stay at home. Talk about mixed blessings...

I always thought dopey meant silly, so I was planning on using this one:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x05_5131.jpg

But I looked it up, and it said 'stupid or acting stupid'. So I guess what I'll be looking for is the kind of "Huh????" expression.
                      Oooh, tell SGG to get better soon and Speedy and I send *huggles*!

That's a perfect Dopey pic!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                        Oooh, tell SGG to get better soon and Speedy and I send *huggles*!
                        Thanks, Lah, I'll tell her when she wakes up. She's sleeping now.

I hate it when people get sick. Especially her.

I know, Sugar, me too.

sigpic

Comment

Found some nice caps for Dopey 'Huh?' moments in the dream sequence from DG:

sigpic

Comment

Dopey smile

sigpic

Comment

I thought Sneezy might be pretty hard, too, but at least Dopey would be fun, too!

Here's my best one for Dopey:

Comment

Dopey grin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X