No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, so you saw me, huh, Earndoggy? The short time I was in here and registered and got overwhelmed that this thread has over 1500 pages that I'm never gonna be able to read through. The short time I was in, you saw me, I think you spend to much time here, LOL. But thanks for telling me where to go.

To you other people, great to be here, can't wait to get to know you. I'm Kikki, 25 years old, from Norway, all at your disposal and ready to thunk! (some really great smileys here I see)

Comment

Good to see you here Kikki
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kikki24 View Post
        LOL, so you saw me, huh, Earndoggy? The short time I was in here and registered and got overwhelmed that this thread has over 1500 pages that I'm never gonna be able to read through. The short time I was in, you saw me, I think you spend to much time here, LOL. But thanks for telling me where to go.

To you other people, great to be here, can't wait to get to know you. I'm Kikki, 25 years old, from Norway, all at your disposal and ready to thunk! (some really great smileys here I see)
        Welcome Kikki! Dont worry about reading through the entire thread, I dont think anyone has actually done it. I sure didnt. I just popped in and said hi. I only went back to thé early pages to look at pictures, and stuff.
        Yay! Another one from up north! Now all we need is one from Denmark and another from Iceland, and we'd have a pretty nice collection!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
          Green button, Blue button, what's the Red button for?

**fights irresistable urge to press the red button**
          Please don't press the red one You don't wanna see what it'll do to the poor boy. Green button sends him, blue one, on the remote, brings him back. The red one... well, we just won't go there.

Comment

Hello, peeps! How are we doing today? IT'S FRIIIIIDAAAAYYY!!! Woo hoo!

That last one is just *begging* for a caption...

Lovely yummies, Lahela! Thanks for sharing

Gah, are you trying to do me some kind of injury?! *drools*

Hi, Kikki! Welcome to the playground!

*Wonders if she should open the bar earlier than usual...*

Anyone for cocktails? A nice Screaming Ronongasm, maybe? Or how about a cold Satedan Daiquiri?

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            *wanders in*
            Afternoon all!
            I've spent about an hour cleaning my bookshelf and I'm not even close to being done! But it is neater than before! Looking at my bookshelf, I really need to get rid of lots of stuff, but I cant...

Ooooh yummy pictures! Definitely makes my day! *drools*
            Oi did we get new people?
            Awright, Sal? I tried to tidy up my classroom today... 'tried' being the operative word!

Tidying up just so goes against my fundamental me-ness...

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Please don't press the red one You don't wanna see what it'll do to the poor boy. Green button sends him, blue one, on the remote, brings him back. The red one... well, we just won't go there.
            *eyes up red button with a rather interested and totally wicked look upon her face...*

I wonder... hmmm... no. Sal would kill me if I did anything to harm Nibbles...

Go on... you know you want to...
            Bad Weary, pack it in! The gremlins inspire enough bad behaviour as it is, without you joining in...

Last edited by Gatebunny; 22 June 2007, 08:47 AM.
            I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
            Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
              Hurrah for Friday!!! I'm probably staying home tonight though... I went out last night and night before.

Anyone for cocktails? A nice Screaming Ronongasm, maybe? Or how about a cold Satedan Daiquiri?
              *chants*
              BAR! BAR! BAR! BAR!
              Wheeee drinks!!!
              Can I have A Screaming Ronongasm?

Awright, Sal? I tried to tidy up my classroom today... 'tried' being the operative word!

Tidying up just so goes against my fundamental me-ness...
              Well I only did the bookshelf, my mom did the rest. I'm not good at cleaning... I'm too lazy to! XD

*eyes up red button with a rather interested and totally wicked look upon her face...*

You press that button I will hurt you, Bunny. I like Nibbles in one piece and I like Nibbles. I dont want to retrain another clone!

Bad Weary, pack it in! The gremlins inspire enough bad behaviour as it is, without you joining in...

*kicks Weary*
              Dont even think about it!!!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                LMAO!!! The fan's name is bigfatfilmgeek! LOL!! I love that name! Judging from the picture she's neither big nor fat! LOL!!! And I would be a LOT closer too Jasonfan, you got THAT right!!
                I would be so close you wouldn't even see me. In fact, I am in ALL the pictures you put up here, I am just sooooo close I am invisible.

What Crunchie?

**Even I am not that stupid!

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post

**continues hogging red letters** **looks hopefully around for Jason-shaped treats**
                Well I toiled and slaved in my kitchen and put all my blood and tears **ewwww snicker** into these Jason-shaped snacks so I certainly hope you enjoy them Doggy. Crunchie helped so if they taste like crap, he made that one. Just be thankful I was there at all, he wanted to make them all Teyla-shaped.

**tosses Teyla-shaped snack into the gremlin den**

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

Originally posted by icetears View Post
                  Thought I should post some more piccies…

unless somebody minds…
                  S2 Duet

Yayyyy!!!!!!! Look Bunny!!! Look!!!!!

S2 Duet

Oh NOooooo, don't give him those pesky utensils!! Evil Sheppard-clone and his evil fork and knife!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  I spent my morning capping The Lost Boys... enjoy

Some eating to whet your appetites...

See? Utensils are Evil!! Down with utensils!!!!

S2 Duet

Yeah!!! Get 'em Ronon!!! Kick his a$$!!

**Throws handful of Teyla-shaped snacks**

Comment

*wanders in*
                    Afternoon all!
                    I've spent about an hour cleaning my bookshelf and I'm not even close to being done! But it is neater than before! Looking at my bookshelf, I really need to get rid of lots of stuff, but I cant...

Ooooh yummy pictures! Definitely makes my day! *drools*
                    Oi did we get new people?
                    I have much cleaning to do, but as you can see thunking takes precedence.

I think everyone is migrating to the playground from the official site forum. I see alot of familiar names. There's a smidgen of drama going on over there. That of which we do not speak.

Comment

Hello Kikki, WELCOME to the playground, claim a clone (keep him away from Weary), kick a gremlin (that extra furry little bugger over there has been cheezing me off lately) have a Jason-shaped snack, (don't eat the ones Crunchie made) and make yourself at home.

Comment

Welcome Kikki! Dont worry about reading through the entire thread, I dont think anyone has actually done it.
                        **Waves hand furiously in the air** I did!!!

yes, yes I know, no life remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          This is Nibbles we're talking about right?

**urge to push red button growing**

Red button, Red button, Red button, Red button, I need a distraction...........

Comment

That last one is just *begging* for a caption...
                            LOL "Dude, did you step in that?"

I am feeling a bit parched.

Go on... you know you want to...

HEY! I wanna push the Red button!!!
                            Evil thought----- what happens if it gets pushed twice?

Comment

Can I have A Screaming Ronongasm?
                              Wonders why she's asking us girls.................... oh it's a drink!! Yes of course. **I wanted one even when I didn't know it was a drink**

I are Evil.

*kicks Weary*
                              Dont even think about it!!!
                              Whoa, you got close enough to Weary to kick him? You are braver than me.

Comment

I have much cleaning to do, but as you can see thunking takes precedence.
                                Well, it does say that Thunking comes first... or I think I saw a sign with it the first time I entered this thread... hmmmm

I think everyone is migrating to the playground from the official site forum. I see alot of familiar names. There's a smidgen of drama going on over there. That of which we do not speak.
                                Drama? Hmmmm maybe a good thing I missed that...?!

Comment

Working...
                                X