Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    It's not what he said about Ronon, but how he pointed out my name in a SG ep. That's how I got the name... wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. And I just found out that the actual site they used as Neelan Liquor in Fragile Balance is really a Sushi restaurant! PDL is just wrong sometimes.
    OK woman, PDL is nasty and hilarious but who took the name for their own? Hum? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
      AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Guess what I found posted on Jason Momoa Online!

In case you haven't heard already; Momoa and Simmone are no longer engaged. Simmone made the formal announcement on an fan site almost a two months ago.

He's SINGLE!!!
      omg, you are so behind. We didn't post much about it here at the time cuz we wanted to give them privacey and healing time....But he's not single, he has another girl now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
        *Drops evening lurking cloak....*

Yay! I finished my SGA cartoon...

So, important stuff first: Ronon

And now the whole thing (which Photobucket has 'helpfully' shrunk... )

Those are awesome Bunny devil! I love the coloring! You done good honey!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
          Thanks girl! I've posted them on his fan site! I wanted fans that don't post here to be able to enjoy them too. You should be able to email them to the fan site also. I will save the links and have also saved the pictures. Maybe sometime his Mother will see them if she is able to get on line at some point. So they are there on the site, and if she makes it by there sometime.
          thanks so much! They really are BEAUTIFUL!! And worth sharing with everyone!
          *grasps heart, tries not to have a heart-attack* Do my eyes deceive me? Is it really you my Blue devil baby? I almost forgot what your siggy looked like and your avatar! OMG *giggles madly*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
            LOL, on your description of the characters!! Ben only does the Burbank con for family reasons. This year is his last one...unless we can get him to do the stargate ones Thanks love!

Hey, I'm fianally here all. I've missed the playground! You gals have been quite busy and too funny and very naughty! But thanks for your faithfulness to the Dexter man! GRRRRR

Wecome to the newbs that I might have missed, thank you for the lovely pics and laughs! I'm all caught up now and I hope not to be gone so long like that again.
            Yay!! You're back!! You know me, I was starting to worry! **hugs Purple**

Comment

Thanks girl! I've posted them on his fan site! I wanted fans that don't post here to be able to enjoy them too. You should be able to email them to the fan site also. I will save the links and have also saved the pictures. Maybe sometime his Mother will see them if she is able to get on line at some point. So they are there on the site, and if she makes it by there sometime.
              thanks so much! They really are BEAUTIFUL!! And worth sharing with everyone!
              *never knows what to say when people are nice about art stuff...* Thanks, Blue...

I'm more than happy to share if you think they'll be appreciated! No doubt ther will be more soon - it's half term next week, and I've already got another project lined up (along with all those half finished pieces I really should get down to!)

Those are so cute, thanks for sharing them here!

Love your new sig!!! It's fabulous!
              Hi, purple!

Aren't they just? Looks like they're having fun on set

Thanks! I've made lots - good old rotating sigs... (Well worth the embarrassment of trying to set it up - I am such a first class numpty sometimes it's unbelievable)

Those are awesome Bunny devil! I love the coloring! You done good honey!
              Thanks, purple... they were a lot of fun to colour. HAd to leave Ronon 'til last, as the main source of motivation otherwise I would never have fiished it, though - I know faaaar too well what I'm like when it comes to these things!

As for Jason having another girl - why am I not surprised?! (Come on - no one that hot stays single for long! )
              I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
              Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

*grasps heart, tries not to have a heart-attack* Do my eyes deceive me? Is it really you my Blue devil baby? I almost forgot what your siggy looked like and your avatar! OMG *giggles madly*

Shocking huh! LMAO!! You just never know when I'll pop in here huh! It is your Blue devil!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

You are just too clever. How do you download Utube vids? am I that lame?
                  Hi Purple, Actually I find it to be a real pain in the a$$. I use a program called CoCSoft Streamdown, but if you want I can toss em up on Mediafire and you can download them that way. I keep them very handy.

Edit: I was borred, here are the links:

Don't pass these around too much, I am not sure this is okay.
                  Enjoy!!
                  Last edited by ladyshae; 24 May 2007, 03:21 PM.

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

omg, you are so behind. We didn't post much about it here at the time cuz we wanted to give them privacey and healing time....But he's not single, he has another girl now.
                    dang lol
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                      Yay!! You're back!! You know me, I was starting to worry! **hugs Purple**
                      eek, sorry, no worries, just spring fever got me in a cleaning and organizing mood. I worked my business 6 to 7 days a week for the last 7 years and I'm a bit behind on the home front....But the projects are getting done and my list is shrinking GLORY HALLELUIA!! Still have more to do but I'll kill myself doing them if I don't break for thunking now and then, LOL Thanks for thinking of me (((hugs)))
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 24 May 2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

*never knows what to say when people are nice about art stuff...* Thanks, Blue...

I'm more than happy to share if you think they'll be appreciated! No doubt ther will be more soon - it's half term next week, and I've already got another project lined up (along with all those half finished pieces I really should get down to!)

Hi, purple!

Aren't they just? Looks like they're having fun on set

Thanks! I've made lots - good old rotating sigs... (Well worth the embarrassment of trying to set it up - I am such a first class numpty sometimes it's unbelievable)

Thanks, purple... they were a lot of fun to colour. HAd to leave Ronon 'til last, as the main source of motivation otherwise I would never have fiished it, though - I know faaaar too well what I'm like when it comes to these things!

As for Jason having another girl - why am I not surprised?! (Come on - no one that hot stays single for long! )
                        How true that last statement is!! But as long as he's happy and behaving himself, LOL

Great art work, I don't where you find the time I don't even have time to cap right now

Comment

Shocking huh! LMAO!! You just never know when I'll pop in here huh! It is your Blue devil!!
                          Surprising not shocking! lol I know you love your boy and can't stay away for long

Comment

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
                            Hi Purple, Actually I find it to be a real pain in the a$$. I use a program called CoCSoft Streamdown, but if you want I can toss em up on Mediafire and you can download them that way. I keep them very handy.

Edit: I was borred, here are the links:

Don't pass these around too much, I am not sure this is okay.
                            Enjoy!!
                            You're the best!!! I won't give em to anyone cuz I think you are right, LOL *blows kisses to lady*

Is that a good hosting sight? I haven't used it before. Got any others?
                            Last edited by purpletoo1; 24 May 2007, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                              dang lol
                              aw, sorry to dash your hopes

Comment

Morning all!

Snurched from Mr. Mallozzi's blog - THE BIG STICK IS BACK!!
                                Spoiler:
                                (and just for me - leather armbracers too! Oooooooooooooohhhh!!!)

Hands up who's really quite looking forward to Season 4....
                                *jumps up, right hand held HIGH* MEMEMEMEME

OK woman, PDL is nasty and hilarious but who took the name for their own? Hum? LOL
                                Uh... *raises right hand again, rather more sheepishly*

Comment

Working...
                                X