Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
    Thats what you get when you stick a bunch of hyperactive ladies with verbal diarrhea in a room together with a hot man lol
    OMG!!! My gutter-active brain is going into overdrive.

Goodnight Ladies.

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      works for me! Great post devil girl!
      Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      I have.

Only Ronon would be happy about being held at gun point. He's probably imagining the pain he's gonna cause the guy when he gets free.
      HA! I think you got that one exactly right!
      Thats what you get when you stick a bunch of hyperactive ladies with verbal diarrhea in a room together with a hot man lol
      very astute of you! As long as you don't have any freaky fan girls like me in that room, haaaa
      Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
      OMG!!! My gutter-active brain is going into overdrive.

Goodnight Ladies.
      Welcome to the world of thunking *does the back stroke in the gutter*

Lovely pics today ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post

very astute of you! As long as you don't have any freaky fan girls like me in that room, haaaa
        lol...and how many of that 30,000 did you do Purple *eyes Purple's post count then falls over laughing* I think the credit has to go to a select few lol personally I've been lurking faaar too often
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Oh let's see....*goes to look*...ok, only 5106

edit: Yea, what's with the lurking?
          Last edited by purpletoo1; 13 May 2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I dunno...never can quite figure out how to answer all your cheeky one liners lol
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Oh and Purple...there's a Farscape con here in June...no Ben though
              That grey chick is going to be there and that general dude LOL! ooo ooo and Rygel!

Comment

And we gotta say all this stuff somewhere, so it might as well be here where we are supposed to! xD
                *cannonballs into the gutter*
                WHEEE!

Only 5106?! That's a loottt...

Lurking is kinda fun, because you can see if it feels right or not. And yeah...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

A Wallpaper for LOLA!!!

Comment

Whoa that is a pretty wallpaper!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X