X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tag these just in case Ep 312 Echos
    Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning, thunkers! The sun is shining, my spare room is finally getting decorated () and most importantly: IT'S SATURDAY!!!

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
      Rachel thinks of Jason as a little brother. I think of him as one of my son's friends...a really hot friend, LOL
      That doesn't always work, though... My little brother has got friend called Nick - I've known him since he was 4 (we all went to school together). I could see Nick was growing into a handsome young man, but he was just my brother's friend and that was fine.

Until he went away to Uni.

One day, we're all round my parent's house and my brother turned up with this long haired adonis in tow - cue much ogling and gawping from me... until I realised it was little Nicky. How sordid did I feel? But could I actually *stop* ogling and gawping? Hehehehee... (to my defence, even my mother had to 'go onto the kitchen to make drinks' for 5 minutes to re-adjust her mental compass... ) Well, okay, hehehehehee, until he sat down next to me to talk to me. Then it was 'oh balls, oh balls, oh balls; don't blush! DON'T blush! have a gin to block out bad thoughts...' and got absolutely paraletic instead.

I am a very weak willed woman....
      Yes, it is fairly well known that the actors have some input on costumes. Jason gets to choose what to wear in his hair and his jewelry and what Dex outfits to ware in the eps...for the most part.
      they also have some input on storylines etc. I think it's all down to 'making the character your own' - means you're more comfortable with what you're doing. Lots of things in Shep's room are things that Joe Flanigan likes in real life, for example. I think it's neat!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Spoiler:
      When he falls asleep during meditation? That scene cracked me up so bad!
      Me too! (And I know someone who did that, but she
      Spoiler:
      didn't start snoring, she started laughing!

Whoa his dreads look long there! Man... He's got longer hair than me...
      *sigh* They're *lovely*. Seriously - they are complete catnip for Bunny .

His hair is getting majorly long! hee, is that a word?
      I dunno, but it works for me! (And in Bunny's world, the longer the better... nothing like throwing your arms round a bloke's neck and feeling his loooong hair over your forearms... hmmmmm! Can't wait until hubby's hair gets long again! So far it's getting just about down to his jawline... looong way to go until it reaches the waistband of his jeans, like it used to! )

He's got a good pout, too...
      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

*Squees* Purple! Majorly () gorgeous caps! Talk about spoilt...
        Those arms...

Spoiler:

And ones like this are ALWAYS appreciated...
        I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
        Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime.

Spoiler for Echoes
          Spoiler:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

EEK honey, you must tag your comment about Echos, it is a major spoiler!!

I know all the stuff about Stargate cuz I read articles and interviews and blogs ......as for Jason over load, LOL baby steps

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...12echos010.jpg
            Oh woopsie! SORRY! *blushes* Okay spoilered it now.
            *hides in a corner*

His hair is getting majorly long! hee, is that a word?

Hey I thought you were going to do school work!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...12echos018.jpg
            I did go do school work. I did it all last night! Now I have returned from class.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Spoiler:

That middle picture, my mind just went BAD THOUGHT! Big stick! Even Teyla seems to be appreciating it.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Rachel thinks of Jason as a little brother. I think of him as one of my son's friends...a really hot friend, LOL
                Yup, I think of him as a son I had fairly early in life.... NOT!!!!!!!! **confesses that it could be true, biologically** but he's too dang HOT to think of as a son, that would be creepy! HOWever, I do go into Momma Mode when somebody tries to mess with him or say nasty things about him! LOL!! I guess at my age you just can't help being a mom sometimes!

EEK honey, you must tag your comment about Echos, it is a major spoiler!!

I know all the stuff about Stargate cuz I read articles and interviews and blogs ......as for Jason over load, LOL baby steps

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...12echos010.jpg
                LOL!! That's what I was going to say! **Doggy repeats Purple's answer**

And scrumpdillyitious and marvelous they are, as always!! **Doggy stretches her front paws out in front of Purple, the capping queen** Thanks Purple, those are awesome!

That middle picture, my mind just went BAD THOUGHT! Big stick! Even Teyla seems to be appreciating it.
                Sal! I'm shocked!.... NOT!!!! Not even mildly surprised!! LOL!! **Doggy shoves Sal over to make room in the gutter and sits down beside her to contemplate that biiiiig stick**

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                              Yup, I think of him as a son I had fairly early in life.... NOT!!!!!!!! **confesses that it could be true, biologically** but he's too dang HOT to think of as a son, that would be creepy! HOWever, I do go into Momma Mode when somebody tries to mess with him or say nasty things about him! LOL!! I guess at my age you just can't help being a mom sometimes!
                              Ya'll are just complicating things for yourselves. I just think of him as 'The Really Hot One' Cuz my brother sure doesnt have any good looking friends and I dunno about my sister. So yeah. I like to keep things simple!

LOL!! That's what I was going to say! **Doggy repeats Purple's answer**
                              Sowwy...

Sal! I'm shocked!.... NOT!!!! Not even mildly surprised!! LOL!! **Doggy shoves Sal over to make room in the gutter and sits down beside her to contemplate that biiiiig stick**
                              The big stick wins it all! All hail the big stick. *stops now*

Ack, I downloaded GIMP and it wont work. It says that 'The Procedure entry point libicon_set_relocation_prefix could not be locating in the dynamic link library iconv.dll.' Help?
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Okay so how is Torri able to keep her composure?! (sp?) I'd wouldnt be able to do anything, much less act!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X