Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
      it was clear to me the first time I read the original post lol

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...f383b3ea-5.jpg
      Of course you did! You are the biggest cavewoman here
      oh my and so many thoughts that run through ones mind...*whew*
      Exactly, er the reason for the grunting!

Comment

awh much better!!!

Spoiler:

meow!! here kitty kitty...
        Nice kitty...Did I mention I'm a cat person...?

Hi, Blue, Hi, Purple! I survived the plague!!!

Comment

And hi to you, too, Tel! I'm glad the surgery went well and you're going to be ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
            Nice kitty...Did I mention I'm a cat person...?

Hi, Blue, Hi, Purple! I survived the plague!!!
            hehe, why am I not shocked by this news?? Cat person lol!!
            Glad your feeling better! oh and Purple said hey, she's off to dream land, has had a busy day and another busy day Saturday!

(((((hugs Tel!!))))))))))
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

And hi to you, too, Tel! I'm glad the surgery went well and you're going to be ok!!
              I'm a stubborn person lol I was up and walking around about 3 hours after getting out of recovery lol My Auntie was bedridden for 3 days lol ain't nothin gonna stop me doin what I wanna do lol
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

hehe, why am I not shocked by this news?? Cat person lol!!
                Glad your feeling better! oh and Purple said hey, she's off to dream land, has had a busy day and another busy day Saturday!

(((((hugs Tel!!))))))))))
                Backacha!
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  I'm a stubborn person lol I was up and walking around about 3 hours after getting out of recovery lol My Auntie was bedridden for 3 days lol ain't nothin gonna stop me doin what I wanna do lol
                  Glad you are stubborn honey!! And so glad things are ok for you, we really missed you!! Big hug but gently, don't wanna hurt ya!
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

That sounds like me after gallbladder surgery! Did the nurses get all freaked out at you too?

Comment

That sounds like me after gallbladder surgery! Did the nurses get all freaked out at you too?
                      lol no they didn't, they took my drip out too (needle in back of hand) but then again I did have my own room down the end of the hall with it's own little ensuite and I had a buzzer thing for the nurse and plenty of things to hang onto...the nurses were very helpful lol though I have officially found the worst word in the english language 'bedpan' seriously ewww lol no wonder I was in a rush to get out of bed after my 5 & a half hour stint in recovery lol

Comment

lol no they didn't, they took my drip out too (needle in back of hand) but then again I did have my own room down the end of the hall with it's own little ensuite and I had a buzzer thing for the nurse and plenty of things to hang onto...the nurses were very helpful lol though I have officially found the worst word in the english language 'bedpan' seriously ewww lol no wonder I was in a rush to get out of bed after my 5 & a half hour stint in recovery lol
                        I only had one roommate, which is about as private as it gets here in the States, unless you pay extra. I had rails & a buzzer too, but they still yelled at me, not that I cared much! And you were anxious to get up for the same reason as I was - bedpans!! EEEWWWWW!!! No way was I doing that!

Comment

I only had one roommate, which is about as private as it gets here in the States, unless you pay extra. I had rails & a buzzer too, but they still yelled at me, not that I cared much! And you were anxious to get up for the same reason as I was - bedpans!! EEEWWWWW!!! No way was I doing that!
                          lol I had no choice in recovery...I was in there for ages waiting for my bed to become available in the ward...ok so I had to cop like 5 bedpans lol
                          did you have nasty nurses lol mine were nice...maybe that might have been because I didn't really bug them much or anything plus they came round routinely anyway

Comment

lol I had no choice in recovery...I was in there for ages waiting for my bed to become available in the ward...ok so I had to cop like 5 bedpans lol
                            did you have nasty nurses lol mine were nice...maybe that might have been because I didn't really bug them much or anything plus they came round routinely anyway
                            They were all pretty nice, I have to say. Just annoyed that I got up and went to the restroom by myself a half hour after getting out of recovery and then kept doing that all night! LOL I didn't ring for them once; they came every hour or so to check vitals, take my temperature, stuff like that.

Comment

They were all pretty nice, I have to say. Just annoyed that I got up and went to the restroom by myself a half hour after getting out of recovery and then kept doing that all night! LOL I didn't ring for them once; they came every hour or so to check vitals, take my temperature, stuff like that.
                              lol I don't really blame em then...you could have buzzed them and asked them to help you walk to the toilet - I did that when I had my tonsils out (they don't come in with you and they will unplug you from the drip thing while you go) I think it was the legal side of it since your in their care and they wouldn't be able to watch you close enough to make sure you didn't hurt yourself

Comment

lol I don't really blame em then...you could have buzzed them and asked them to help you walk to the toilet - I did that when I had my tonsils out (they don't come in with you and they will unplug you from the drip thing while you go) I think it was the legal side of it since your in their care and they wouldn't be able to watch you close enough to make sure you didn't hurt yourself
                                I don't either, really. If I had a patient like that, I would have been annoyed too. And after I showed one of them that I could get around ok, they weren't too upset anymore. I'm just a rotten patient, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X