X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronnikins
    *Delurks*

*lobs Ronon-Sateda video at posters"

Found this and thought you may appreciate even more Ronon. May I just add how much I'm loved him in Sateda. He's so much more than a "caveman". I want to see more!!!!!!

Clicky here:Fix You (Ronon) Made by footinsink.

*Goes back to lurk mode*
    Thank you for the link. That's very cool! Nice to see you here.

Comment

i never get tired of these pics....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
                i never get tired of these pics....

How could anyone? *melts* Nice color work on them!

Oh, girls, I just thought of something. They didn't address the tatoo issue in Sateda
                When are we gonna get that info? hmmmmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  How could anyone? *melts* Nice color work on them!

Oh, girls, I just thought of something. They didn't address the tatoo issue in Sateda
                  When are we gonna get that info? hmmmmmmm?
                  I was thinking the same thing, Purple. Perhaps they're gonna just leave it a mystery. He is such a man of mystery after all, at least before Sateda! LOL!!

Comment

I have been working hard trying to figure out how to make wallpapers, banners, and stuff. i am kind of getting the hang of it. Here is my first attempt at wallpapers. Let me know what you think and please use them for your selves also, enjoy!

Hugz, TexanBeauty

Comment

Very Nice TB! I believe you are getting the hang of it!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                        I was thinking the same thing, Purple. Perhaps they're gonna just leave it a mystery. He is such a man of mystery after all, at least before Sateda! LOL!!
                        That sound about right! I think they like to torcher us! LOL

Comment

ey purple! You like my sig? I kinda went into overload
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Very cute girly! but you need to hit the enter key after each one so they go underneith eachother...
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Very cute girly! but you need to hit the enter key after each one so they go underneith eachother...
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              better? I'm gonna fiddle a bit so they may change
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                better? I'm gonna fiddle a bit so they may change
                                much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X