Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Oh, yeah... no one answered (Purple is restraining herself ) but can you identify the arms here?

correct me if I'm wrong but: Bambam, Ronan, Jonas, Teal'c, Mitchell....?
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
      correct me if I'm wrong but: Bambam, Ronan, Jonas, Teal'c, Mitchell....?
      Almost but not quite.... the middle one is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by icetears View Post
        Huh, arms? What arms? I don't see any arms...
        Did you see 'em in Tel's reply?

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
          Ok, you asked for it...:http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...JPhoto-Op1.jpg

It's a good pic; I'm just not happy with how my extra pounds look...That's why I'm finally starting to do something about it. I just needed the right motivation - which is not to look like this next time!!
          That's a really nice pic! and you look great

Comment

Did you see 'em in Tel's reply?
            I can see what she wrote, but I can't see any arms

Comment

Almost but not quite.... the middle one is wrong.
              hmmmmm...Daniel?
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I can see what she wrote, but I can't see any arms
                Bummer... here:
                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...msbanner02.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post

woof!
                  Love this pic! Miss the goggles

Comment

Oh my… nice arms Tel already got most of them right… but… I think I'm gonna guess Daniel on the middle one too…

Comment

Oh my… nice arms Tel already got most of them right… but… I think I'm gonna guess Daniel on the middle one too…
                      Yup... BamBam, Jason, Michael, Chris, and Ben

Comment

Yay! actually I thought the last one was harder… haven't seen season 9 and 10 yet…

Comment

Yay! 300 posts LOL

Comment

lol I corrected my mistake lol

Comment

Yay! 300 posts LOL
                              WOOHHOOO!!! YAY!! I'm one off 1700 too

Comment

Love this pic! Miss the goggles
                                Have to get him to travel in night time again...their night vision goggles
                                YAY!! 1700 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X