Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    www.Jasonmomoa.com is having an art contest. Go check it out...
    That's really good, mind if I save it?
    Oooooh, art contest with Jason prize! *gets all giggly*
    Sure, have at it =)

And thanks, everyone! =)
    Last edited by leelakin; 06 October 2006, 11:45 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
      Thanks! =)

I guess this is the place to post it:

http://www.keks-studios.com/leelakin/sg/ronon.jpg

My first try at drawing him in cartoony style. XDD *still has to get used to the dreads*
      Omg, that’s just beautiful! You are really talented.

Comment

Oooooh, art contest with Jason prize! *gets all giggly*
        Sure, have at it =)
        Thank you! Yes, Jason will be signing a prize for the winner!!

Comment

Oh, I got my Johnson's Family Vacation DVD today!!
          Hm… think I might need another drool bucket…

Comment

Thank you! Yes, Jason will be signing a prize for the winner!!
            Then again, they'll be using the art to make money through t-shirts. I'll have to think about it. (except the money was for charity XDD then it'd be fine)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
              Yay! Looking forward to it. Don't worry about how long it takes. I'm working on the patience is a virtue thing anyway
              Okay Radu... **Doggy takes a deep breath** You asked for it, you got it.

The background is computer generated.... the drawing I did. I'm afraid I just took a couple hours and scribbled it out... I would need to spend hours and hours to make it look right, and it was hard to "cut" it out, especially around the face. Anyway, here's the link.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ous/64misc.jpg

Eep that looks terrible!! But I didn't want to spend the time... what can I say.

Edit: I took out the background... I couldn't get it to look right when I "cut" it out.
              Last edited by earndoggy; 06 October 2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icetears
                Oh, I got my Johnson's Family Vacation DVD today!!
                Hm… think I might need another drool bucket…
                yeah! I have a feeling the replay button may get worne out!

Comment

Then again, they'll be using the art to make money through t-shirts. I'll have to think about it. (except the money was for charity XDD then it'd be fine)
                  Tell them your concerns and see what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                    Okay Radu... **Doggy takes a deep breath** You asked for it, you got it.

The background is computer generated.... the drawing I did. I'm afraid I just took a couple hours and scribbled it out... I would need to spend hours and hours to make it look right, and it was hard to "cut" it out, especially around the face. Anyway, here's the link.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ous/64misc.jpg

Eep that looks terrible!! But I didn't want to spend the time... what can I say.

Edit: I took out the background... I couldn't get it to look right when I "cut" it out.
                    Its a good first attempt, keep working on it. At least it resembles him, LOL Never be afraid to try

Comment

Its a good first attempt, keep working on it. At least it resembles him, LOL Never be afraid to try
                      LOL!! Thanks! My main problem is I don't have the right colors of colored pencils so I have to try and mix them... that don't work so good I may just start over and just do black pencil. The last time I drew a person's face was in 1978. That one turned out all right and I just did it in pencil. I just have to get the ambition to do it. I sorta scratched this one out kinda quick, didn't spend lots of time and patience on it!

It does look like him... at least anyone who's gazed at pictures of him for hours on end would think so!! LOL!!

Comment

good luck! drawing people is hard!

Comment

Working...
                        X