Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Yes, the exhibit was in November of 2004. I'll post the pic here, where I should have, in the first place. Sorry.....

Here's a sample of Jason's Japanese inspired artwork:

So, we have, not only a talented actor, but a very inspired painter. Impressive, esp. for someone of his "tender" years.
    Wow, that's cool! Seeee, cute and artistic tooo!

What sign is he of the zodiac now...?
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      Wow, that's cool! Seeee, cute and artistic tooo!

What sign is he of the zodiac now...?
      I believe Blue said in the discussion thread that his birthday is August 1. If it is, he must be a Leo.

Comment

Yep, that is one great face. And now, it's only less than 4 days to Runner?
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yep, that is one great face. And now, it's only less than 4 days to Runner?
          The count down begins!!!
          It's like watching a Hichcock (sp?? so tired today) and seeing the bomb under the chair and the aniticpation is almost too much!!!
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Looks like JM is someone who LOVES to laugh!

Now we just need to get him a nicer tie back for his dreds!
            On fighting:

Comment

Does anyone have (or know where I could get them) them the screen caps of the S2 teasers? There is a good one with Dex and his gun that I want.

Comment

Looks like JM is someone who LOVES to laugh!

Now we just need to get him a nicer tie back for his dreds!
                LOL!!! You slay me!!
                That's alot of hair to hold back, trust me mine is too...I have to find the extra large hair bands to pull it up...even then it's a struggle...I could not imagin tryin to hold all that back...as you may be able to tell, he isn't a fashion slave that is part of his charm, dancing to his own drummer. Keeps it real.
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007

LOL!!! You slay me!!
                  That's alot of hair to hold back, trust me mine is too...I have to find the extra large hair bands to pull it up...even then it's a struggle...I could not imagin tryin to hold all that back...as you may be able to tell, he isn't a fashion slave that is part of his charm, dancing to his own drummer. Keeps it real.
                  Great post! I never thought of that. I used to have alot of hair too, and used something called a Bungee cord. It worked great.....maybe I could send some of my unused ones to JM for his BD. They are really very beautiful, some with one of kind beads on them.

What do you think???
                  On fighting:

Comment

Time for another pic......it's been hours! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    On fighting:

Comment

Great post! I never thought of that. I used to have alot of hair too, and used something called a Bungee cord. It worked great.....maybe I could send some of my unused ones to JM for his BD. They are really very beautiful, some with one of kind beads on them.

What do you think???
                      I think that is a fabulous idea....unique gift too!! Send away
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Time for another pic......it's been hours! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Post away!!! Did ya see the one of Momoa on the beach playin' volleyball...be still my heart and my hormons...whew!!! I refuse to use the word "hot" so lets just say GGRRRRR!!! LOL
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I think that is a fabulous idea....unique gift too!! Send away
                          Will do, I have sooooo many of them. I knew the owner of the factory (it was a small operation out of SoHo,NY.....so I got lots of freebies! LOL

Maybe one of each color? They produced khaki, navy, brown, black, in addition to the brighter colors.
                          On fighting:

Comment

Will do, I have sooooo many of them. I knew the owner of the factory (it was a small operation out of SoHo,NY.....so I got lots of freebies! LOL

Maybe one of each color? They produced khaki, navy, brown, black, in addition to the brighter colors.
                            Agree, one of each color!! Hurry and get it in the mail Khaki and black are his fav. colors..so maybe several of those colors plus others.
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Not much longer until "Runner"! Can't wait!
                              The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

Agree, one of each color!! Hurry and get it in the mail Khaki and black are his fav. colors..so maybe several of those colors plus others.
                                You're right, I do remember reading one of his fav colors is Khaki. OK, I'll get them in the mail tomorrow!!!! Hope he likes them. They really hold well.

Thanks!

Hmmm, his BD is very soon, maybe I better send it Fed Ex.......
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X