Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    (Don't we all wish we could "stalk" Momoa......ok, not stalk, but follow him around a bit? )

For my 1400th post, I leave you with this, something to smile about.

follow him around alot!! LOL. Not really that would freak him out and we don't want to freak him out....not so close to his birthday. Maybe just stand back in the distance and yell out his name alot LOL

and thanks for the smile.....
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Well, you know what they say, a day without a Hawaiian smile, is a day without sunshine!

OK, so I made that up.....but Jason's from Hawaii, not Florida.

I wonder if Jason prefers regular spaghetti or the capellini? Sauce with or without meat? Perhaps a nice Vodka/Creme Fraise sauce?

Sure wish we could get his fav recipe. Oh well, we'll figure something out.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Any of it sounds good...I read somewhere that he eats just about anything as quoted by him or his pr person... Born in Hawaii but rasied in Iowa.. And I am given ya a FLORIDA smile LOL there ya go!!!

Myself I like (gonna tell ya even though you didn't ask ) I like a lite (soft taste) tomato and basil sauce with angel hair pasta...or a lite (soft taste) alfredo, mushroom and wide egg noodle...you can add chicken if ya want LOL...man...can't believe I forgot to add LOTS of fresh Parm/and or Romano chesse...I'm a cheese girl None of that fat free junk either.
        Last edited by Blue007; 20 July 2005, 01:05 PM.
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Ah yes, the joys of pasta sauce.....but I guess that would be viewed as going off thread, so I guess we'll either have to start a new one....maybe Jason's Favorite foods, or drop the subject?

Have another "Hawaiian, raised in Iowa" smile, on me!

On fighting:

Comment

Ah yes, the joys of pasta sauce.....but I guess that would be viewed as going off thread, so I guess we'll either have to start a new one....maybe Jason's Favorite foods, or drop the subject?

Have another "Hawaiian, raised in Iowa" smile, on me!

I was thinking that too...maybe we'll start a What does Momoa love to eat thread LOL
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
              I was thinking that too...maybe we'll start a What does Momoa love to eat thread LOL
              We might get into trouble if we started a thread with THAt title!

I better go rustle up more "thunky" pics......we really need more!
              On fighting:

Comment

We might get into trouble if we started a thread with THAt title!

I better go rustle up more "thunky" pics......we really need more!
                LOL!! I bet we would..ya know I have a TON of Momoa Pictures, but I am clueless on how to post them here....I am not computer smart.. I know hard to believe huh..LOL ok back on the subject....for once..Come on July 29th!!!! I can not wait to see it... Looking forward to this fri show too...
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Just for you Blue, some "Blue Hawaii".......

One quick question, didn't Jason's bio state he had green eyes? They look brown to me!
                  On fighting:

Comment

Just for you Blue, some "Blue Hawaii".......

One quick question, didn't Jason's bio state he had green eyes? They look brown to me!
                    You sure know how to make a girls heart stop!!! His eyes are hazel on the green side, that is how Mom Momoa discribed them. I have no idea why they did his eyes brown on this poster. I complained about it but was told the designer chose the eyes to be brown..it was air brushed from a photo...Ya just made my day Lida...thanks a million
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                      You sure know how to make a girls heart stop!!! His eyes are hazel on the green side, that is how Mom Momoa discribed them. I have no idea why they did his eyes brown on this poster. I complained about it but was told the designer chose the eyes to be brown..it was air brushed from a photo...Ya just made my day Lida...thanks a million
                      Wish I could "make" everyone's day so easily...but I'm very happy to have made yours.

As for his eyes, they are beautiful in any color.
                      On fighting:

Comment

As for his eyes, they are beautiful in any color.
                        I just had a very funny image of like a store full of eyes in all different colors... ok so, its a lot funnier and not-so creepy in my mind then written... I'll be quiet now
                        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                          I just had a very funny image of like a store full of eyes in all different colors... ok so, its a lot funnier and not-so creepy in my mind then written... I'll be quiet now
                          Please, do not be quiet!!!!!

And it is a funny image. They do have "eyes" in different colors, unfortunately, they are not functional....they also have colored contacts. I tried brown ones once, but couldn't get used to them, so I decided to remain with green.....now violet, that might be interesting!

I knew the pic I last posted of Jason was "shopped", but I just thought I'd toss out a lame question. We do know his eyes are green, or as sometimes described, hazel.

I am getting very anxious for Runner to debut. We need more pics of the DEX!
                          On fighting:

Comment

I am getting very anxious for Runner to debut. We need more pics of the DEX!
                            Amen to that Lida!

Comment

OK, here's a small fix of Dex, for today.

A gun AND a sword, this is a fighting machine!
                              On fighting:

Comment

OK, here's a small fix of Dex, for today.

A gun AND a sword, this is a fighting machine!
                                Lets just agree that his eyes are dreamy...saw you on JMO Lida..that was very cool to see. One more week till Runner..wohooahh!!!
                                Oh, and thanks for the daily fix LOL...the 2 photos on the top that say "thanks" of Momoa on JMO...that was my donation yes I am braggin' LOL !!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X