Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel

Yes he is jaw droppin....and I see you found my ultimate weakness...lol....dang I just love that pic!!!! speaking of dropping....ooppss...LOL
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
      The Purple chick is in here somewhere...she's got her hands full with her business and life in general...she'll be with us alot more very soon. The poor baby is workin herself to death right now. I thought I saw her on line when I popped in....gotta get my dinner started and get ready for the grave yard shift tonight...good to see you though telpethoniel

and your yummy pics and cool finds.
      *give her a massive hug 4 me if you see her, I'm in a different time zone here, it's morning here
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Yes he is jaw droppin....and I see you found my ultimate weakness...lol....dang I just love that pic!!!! speaking of dropping....ooppss...LOL
        BLUE! lol, I was probably thinking the same thing though!
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

telpethoniel.....have you seen or joined the other site?? see below my siggy to the left....you need to check it out...an open invitation to you!!
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

*give her a massive hug 4 me if you see her, I'm in a different time zone here, it's morning here

I will do that, I'm sure if she gets a little time tonight she will pop over here. It's after 730 here.
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

BLUE! lol, I was probably thinking the same thing though!
              LMAO!!! Yes I am so sure you were thinkin that too!! LMAO!!

I am off to eat and work....take care!! Glad I got to yap with ya for a bit.

Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Comment

telpethoniel.....have you seen or joined the other site?? see below my siggy to the left....you need to check it out...an open invitation to you!!
                  lol, did it ages ago, I just don't get to go there often

Comment

A little booty, well ok maybe a lot of booty

Comment

lol, did it ages ago, I just don't get to go there often
                      gasp!! Well you should go there more!! lol its a great place!!
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

That is my FAVORITE picture of Jason.

It says "come here....."

Yummy!!!!!

Comment

gasp!! Well you should go there more!! lol its a great place!!
                          I happen to agree with Blue. The RD/JM thread is the largest. You can use my sig also to get there, tel, or anyone else that wants to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sekhmet911
                            That is my FAVORITE picture of Jason.

It says "come here....."

Yummy!!!!!
                            lol they all say that to me!!
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              I happen to agree with Blue. The RD/JM thread is the largest. You can use my sig also to get there, tel, or anyone else that wants to check it out.
                              so true!! Its a great place to be...just ask Purple, and Doggy and the other Angels & Devils..lol
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X