No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Sekhmet911
      Wow, you guys sure do reply fast. I figured that it would take longer to get a reply. I didn't even have a chance to answer the question as to where I found the pic . I do love the Smilies

lol you have found the die hards in this thread lol, we are always here on and off lol....cause we just can't NOT thunk the guy...
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
        Another random post all for the sake of whumpage (I found this, ain't it cool)

very cool!! You find the coolest stuff all the time..
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

"But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

oh c'mon Don't you like whumpage, I'm more thinking about being his fixeruperer
            LMOA!!! oh sure, its going to be very cool cause in the end I know that Dex is going to do some SERIOUS booty kickin lol
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Comment

Yes honey...You had me at hello....LMAO!!!!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                  lol you have found the die hards in this thread lol, we are always here on and off lol....cause we just can't NOT thunk the guy...
                  Speaking about diehards, where's purple been recently? She used to be on all the time cause she worked at home from her computer

Comment

you sure know how to post the melt to the floor pic there telpethoniel....dang!! LOL
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

very cool!! You find the coolest stuff all the time..
                      *takes a bow*

Comment

you sure know how to post the melt to the floor pic there telpethoniel....dang!! LOL
                        Jaw droppingly gorgeous, isn't it

Comment

Comment

Speaking about diehards, where's purple been recently? She used to be on all the time cause she worked at home from her computer

The Purple chick is in here somewhere...she's got her hands full with her business and life in general...she'll be with us alot more very soon. The poor baby is workin herself to death right now. I thought I saw her on line when I popped in....gotta get my dinner started and get ready for the grave yard shift tonight...good to see you though telpethoniel

and your yummy pics and cool finds.
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X