No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hair tie..$40.00...shirt...$65.00...looking into those dreamy eyes....priceless!!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
      I do, I do! I'll ride up front! heee

Comment

hair tie..$40.00...shirt...$65.00...looking into those dreamy eyes....priceless!!!

Indeed, dreamy eyes!

Comment

I do but where I want it is a major nonPG.

Comment

Grey ! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Grey ! LOL
              Now you know where I mind is at tonight.

Comment

You need some company! Will he do?

Comment

Who you kidding? You were already here! hee ;P
                  If only 24 hour thunking was possible
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

If only!!! What a blast that would be...I might need some stamina pills though! LOL

Comment

If only!!! What a blast that would be...I might need some stamina pills though! LOL

lol, I'll just stand behind you with a branding iron! You won't have trouble keeping your stamina up then
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                        Don't even tell me. sheppy missed again? What is with that man? Is he like allergic to aiming at stuff or something?

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                          Ba'al took his shirt off, so why can't i?

For those of us lucky enough (myself included) to attend the 2006 Vancoiver Con, Cliff Simon (Ba'al) really did take off his shirt (to raise money for charity). The squeeing was heard all the way in china for cryin' out loud!

Comment

I think Jason might do it for charity. Hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              I think Jason might do it for charity. Hopefully.
                              If only I could go to the BOBW con in Sydney, and had enough money to convince him

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                                If only I could go to the BOBW con in Sydney, and had enough money to convince him
                                Actually, the Ba'al incident was pre-arranged, but no one was aware of it until it actually happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X